Country Manager DACH
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
Producthero is a fast growing e-commerce scale-up in Amsterdam. In a short time we have grown into an internationally operating product comparison platform with thousands of retail customers. Our CSS services are used by hundreds of online marketing agencies across Europe and over 10.000 advertisers. As a Country Manager DACH you will be the core driver for our growth in the DACH region. You will be focussing on finding new advertisers and online marketing agencies and help them grow within our partner program. Do you have an affinity with Online Marketing and do you enjoy developing and maintaining relationships? We are looking for you!
From day to day you will be in contact with leading advertisers and online marketing agencies. You help them use our tools so that they can get the most out of our services and their shopping campaigns. You are the first link to find new advertisers and online agencies and explain the benefits of using Producthero.
- Finding interesting online marketing agencies to collaborate with.
- Meet new and existing clients via phone, Google Meet, in the office or fairs and events.
- Train your partners to use our solutions and help them reach a new partner level!
- Support partners with the onboarding, demos, new functionalities on our platform and developments within the shopping landscape.
- Strengthen the relationship for existing and new partners. Gather their feedback to improve our tools and services.
- Expand your network, actively participate in fairs, events and knowledge formats.
- Discover opportunities for making blog posts, customer cases and webinars for partners and advertisers. You will work closely with the Marketing team.
- You have 2 years of experience in Online Marketing;
- Fluently in German and English;
- A proactive and can-do attitude;
- You like to help people;
- Strong communication skills;
- Goal-getter and result driven;
- In possession of a driver's licence;
- Available 36 - 40 hours a week.
Wat we bieden
- Competitive salary and a pension plan
- Annual learn & development budget
- Discount on your Onefit subscription
- Daily healthy lunch (sometimes less healthy )
- Learn from experienced online specialists
- Focus on development and personal coaching
- Unique work location in a monumental chapel: centre of Amsterdam ❌❌❌
- Trips, activities and drinks
- And of course.. very nice colleagues!
Producthero was founded in early 2018. In 5 years we have become the largest Premium CSS Partner and have built solutions that are used by more than 9,000 retailers in Europe. Our mission is to give online retailers' product campaigns more superpowers. We do this through data-driven solutions and sharing of high-quality knowledge.Our team consists of 38 people and some part-time office dogs. In short: an exciting fast-growing company with a welcoming atmosphere, in which you can really make a difference and grow with it.