Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
How does it sound to work in a role where you can put your creativity, software development skills and love of all things tech- and innovation-related to full use? Creating products that make a real difference in our clients’ professional lives? While charting your own career path and growing both personally and professionally?
Broadly speaking, your role within AG5 would be to continuously improve the quality and user-friendliness of our Skills Management software. You will achieve this by improving existing features and coming up with relevant new features too. You are building a multi-tenant, multi-language, multi-repository SAAS global solution.
As part of a small, tight-knit, multidisciplinary team, you’d handle all our front-end development tasks – design, build, test. This should provide you with plenty of variety, challenges, and opportunities to develop your skills still further.
As a Scrum team member, you will work on completing User stories and as a team you are responsible for building, testing and operating (office hours) your own software products such that our customers can enjoy our fast, reliable, high quality software products.
What tech are you using?
On the frontend landscape, you will work with:
A quick summary of our backend landscape:
● Go, Python
● Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
● gRPC, REST
As our potential, new full stack developer, we’re looking for someone with the following skills, competencies, qualifications, and personality traits:
● enthusiasm, curiosity, independence, responsibility
● high level of professional & intellectual ability
● excellent verbal/written English-language skills
● cooperative mentality
● appetite for lifelong learning
● previous expertise & experience in the technologies we mentioned above
Wat we bieden
Besides a great working and learning environment, you can expect to:
● feel right at home in our open and informal work culture
● whip our butts (or get yours whipped) at table tennis or table soccer (foosball) during breaks
● set up your personal workspace any way you want or work from home – it’s up to you
● play a key role in creating products that make a real difference to our clients
● receive a travel allowance
● get paid a good salary in line with your skill and experience level
● have the freedom to learn on the job
So far, so good – tell me more about AG5!
AG5 has been making a huge difference at international companies – small and large alike – for fifteen years now, helping them get to grips with staff skills management.
Our clients also play a vital role in how we work at AG5 – we listen very carefully to them and use their input and feedback to continuously improve our products. Because we know this is the only way to create the very best skills management software on the market.
But it’s also specialists, like you, who form the bedrock of our success with your talent, expertise, and experience. To nurture your talent to the full, we offer countless professional development opportunities, either specialist or generalist, or both even. We’re sure you’d agree this is one of the best ways for AG5 to remain innovative and to continue providing the highest possible levels of quality and reliability. You’d describe our software as innovative, secure, sustainable, user-friendly … – all thanks to our specialists who do their very best day in, day out.