Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
Your day at DexMach starts with a great cup of coffee (or tea!) and a little catch-up with your colleagues.
- Front end Developer Angular
- You are responsible for converting designs into pixel perfect web components, websites or web applications.
- You are responsible for slicing the designs and developing the front-end code.
- You estimate the architecture and data models correctly and discuss them with your stakeholders.
- You use the most recent technologies, taking into account the possibilities and limitations of the various browsers and devices.
- You work closely with the development teams who integrate your front-end code.
- You actively collaborate with designers and internal customers, give feedback on the feasibility of the designs and provide input that can be used to further optimise the graphic designs.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience as a Frontend Developer.
- You have an eye for usability, accessibility, reusability and maintainability of code, design, ...
- You have very good knowledge of recent technologies such as Angular, Typescript, (S)CSS, HTML, Web Components.
- Knowledge of Google Go(Lang) and/or Java is a plus.
- You are a communicative team player with a healthy dose of independence.
- Knowledge sharing, eagerness to learn, drive and flexibility are part of your DNA.
- You are fluent in English - Dutch is a plus
In deze baan vind je:Specialisme & Creativiteit & Diepgang & Invloed & Structuur & Sociale contacten & Zekerheid & Zelfstandigheid & Energie
Wat we bieden
DexMach is a fast-growing organization with innovative cloud automation solutions, a Cegeka company. We are one of the few Microsoft Azure Expert MSP worldwide and proud winner of the Belgium Microsoft Partner of the Year 2020 award. According to our employees, we are a FUN company: your happiness is our concern. Team spirit is key to success, we are #oneteam!
Together with all that we offer you an interesting salary package, including extra-legal advantages.
Do you see yourself as our new Front-End Developer?
The DexMach team is the most important part of the organization. Via consultants the solutions can be evangelized, onboarded and products are being developed and optimized. In the OneTeam approach of, not having all cloud competence concentrated in one person is a core principle of how we organize in delivery. What competence is needed, is associated with the customer and his cloud ambitions – and this can be different per customer. This way, you will have always the best-fit expert on your hand.
Since #OneTeam is the heart of our operations, we make sure with continuous trainings and our SkillBase career planning that everyone follows their passion. We also care for our employees’ personal well-being with our in-house DexMove sport program, recreational lounge area and by ensuring a healthy work-life balance and possibility to work from anywhere.