ESG & Sustainability Specialist
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
Eevery is looking for an ESG & Sustainability Specialist!
The company is moving from concept to execution, and the SaaS platform is ready to go to market. Eevery is looking for an ESG & Sustainability Specialist who will advise our customers on the latest ESG developments and translate existing frameworks and regulations into content creation, product development and internal & external communication.
The company’s technology uses globally accepted standards to measure a company’s ESG impact, providing reporting for stakeholders such as owners,
customers, employees and finance providers. In addition, the platform offers tools, education, and practical resources such as policies to guide SMS through practical improvement.
The role is perfect for someone who feels comfortable navigating the landscape of existing frameworks, methods and regulations such as GRI, EU taxonomy and the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s) and who can help companies to measure, improve and report on the non-financial impact of their activities (eg. social, environmental, governance). The role can be based in the office in London or in Amsterdam.
● Create content and copy related to ESG, Sustainability and Impact topics for the website and platform.
● Write ESG & Sustainability policies and improvement recommendations.
● Drive online awareness for our brand, product and services through different marketing channels on ESG, Sustainability & Impact topics.
● Educate and communicate internally and externally on ESG & Sustainability matters.
● Cocreate and drive the eevery ESG & Sustainability strategy
● Be an expert on the latest developments around ESG, sustainability and impact frameworks, regulations and laws.
● Translate them into product development, customer needs and platform updates.
● Empower customers to steer on non-financial metrics, KPIs and help them to improve.
● Lead in impact reporting.
● Collect data and do market research (benchmarking, surveys, data analysis).
● Represent eevery at ESG & Sustainability events.
● Develop a thorough understanding of the products and services.
● Answer questions the customer may have.
● Collaborate with the Marketing, Sales, Product, Finance and Tech team to ensure informative insights are collected to develop the product further and provide an excellent customer experience.
● Report directly to the CEO (for now).
● Academic degree in Sustainability, Environmental and/or Climate Science.
● 5+ Years of experience working with corporate sustainability and/or as a consultant.
● Experience with:
○ ESG & Sustainability measurement, improvement and reporting.
○ internal and external corporate communications on ESG & Sustainability matters
○ Life Cycle Assessment, Supply chain measurement
● An in-depth knowledge of:
○ Sustainability & ESG (environment, social & governance) knowledge is a must.
○ the rules and regulations around sustainability reporting, frameworks and global reporting standards
● Analytical, results driven and detail-oriented.
● Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
● Fluent in English (e.g., spoken and written). Additional language capabilities is a plus.
In deze baan vind je:Specialisme & Invloed & Energie
Wat we bieden
● A chance to work in a well-funded startup with a purpose-driven mission and global ambition
● Competitive salary
● Market conform holidays plus bank holidays (depending on country)
● Quarterly performance evaluation, feedback and personal development.
● To join a fast-growing team with a joint passion for sustainability and finding the latest tech solutions to help our customers' to improve their sustainable and social footprint.
● To be part of an experienced and globally well-connected team with backgrounds in finance, entrepreneurship, tech, sales, consultancy and hospitality.
Our Cores Values are:
● We are customer focused
● We are driven by sustainability
● We balance high quality with relevance
● We are data-driven
● We work with passion, creativity and curiosity
● We need diversity to thrive
● We think positively, resourcefully and with a flexible mindset
● Are you ready to jump on the train and join us on this ride to start helping SMEs wanting to make a difference and help them improve their environmental, economic and social footprint?
● Do you like to be part of an international, creative, innovative, dynamic, fast growing and fast paced working environment with a smart, diverse and fun team high-energetic?
● Contact us now and we hope to welcome you soon in our eevery team.
While large companies increasingly conform to ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) reporting and improvements, SMEs are behind the curve. This is not because they are uninterested in sustainability issues but because they lack the information and tools relevant to their size and resources. Furthermore, this is at a time when they are under increasing pressure from stakeholders (including their employees and customers) to demonstrate their ESG credentials.
Eevery's technology provides the solution to this problem. With a single subscription, SMEs will be able to measure their ESG footprint in a way that is relevant to their size and is based on objective and globally accepted standards. They can report the output to their stakeholders such as owners, customers, employees and funders, and take practical steps to improve.
Eevery's ambition is to empower all SMEs worldwide to improve their social, economic and environmental performance to contribute to a sustainable future of business and make the world a better place.
The well-funded company has established a base in the Netherlands and the United Kingdom before expanding internationally. The fast-growing, high-energetic and diverse team, with backgrounds in finance, entrepreneurship, tech, consultancy, and hospitality, shares the passion for solving sustainability challenges with tech solutions to best serve our customers' needs.