To give first line support for the Dematic installed MHE on a customer site
- To carry out first line response to the installed MHE system faults
- Prioritise system faults
- To complete the relevant faults logs
- Maintain product flow at all times
- Assist with the MHE equipment servicing in accordance to the Dematic standards as set out in the equipment manuals
- To ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation.
- To ensure quality of output
- To complete the relevant service records.
- Assist with the resolution of any equipment faults – Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic / PLC / PC / SCADA
- To complete written reports
- To complete weekly timesheets
- Involvement in continual improvement activities
- Other duties as assigned.
- To have a basic understanding of mechanical / electrically operated machinery.
- To have a basic understanding of automatic systems.
- Previous experience of working in warehouse or production environment.
- Basic knowledge of MS packages
- Good standards of numeracy and literacy – GCSE’s Grade C or above
- Hands on approach
In deze baan vind je:Specialisme & Structuur & Zekerheid
Wat we bieden
As a leading provider of these services globally the role offers real opportunity to be at the cutting edge of how automated technology is used within warehousing and logistics operations and therefore offers a career to those joining us.
Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain. Dematic employs over 7,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centers and manufacturing facilities located around the world. Dematic is one brand under the KION Group of companies and has implemented more than 6,000 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimize material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally and a leading provider of warehouse automation.