We are looking for Machine Engineers to expand the Technical department. Do you fit the job disctiption? Apply below!
Place within organisation
Reports to the Maintenance Manager
To be responsible for an optimal running of daily tasks and projects withing the Technical Department in alignment with manager and team members this includes maintenance of all machinery, equipment, buildings and installations immediately related to the production process of ECCO Tannery Holland BV, ELBV (R&D) and ETNL.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Makes sure the maintenance planning will be effectively realized, both in corrective as in preventive aspect
- Gives support for technical – organizational preparation of new projects
- Responsible for control of stock levels of spare parts
- Plays a executing role in improvements and realizing more efficient maintenance operations
- Provide Maintenance Manager with sufficient, correct information to control stock levels and strategic spare parts
- Makes sure all relevant environment, health and safety regulations and instructions are strictly followed.
- Supporting role in daily business and process optimization
- All-round Team player
- Good at teaching the junior team members about machinery
Educational Background & Experience
Minimum of 3 years in process industry or other production facilities
- Knowledge of machinery , installations and equipment used
- Project planning
- Computer skills, SAP
- English language
- Knowledge about environment, health and safety instructions
The Mechanical Engineer is optimizing processes. He using his knowledge and experience in initiating these optimization plans. He is able to think of flexible, out-of-the-box solutions and present them to the team. He is responsible for solving all the unique problems; he always has a solution for tricky problems.
When a problem keeps recurring and more drastic changes are needed, the specialist might be able to deliver input for the solution but needs support in order to het it implemented.
He is considered to have unique expertise about machinery / installations and equipment.
He is a good communicator, has excellent negotiating skills. He is able to transfer his knowledge to colleagues and can instruct and motivate the operators.
Furthermore he makes sure his know-how is always up-to-date.
- Skill Orientation: Shows detailed knowledge and skill regarding his background. Takes actions to get even more in-depth knowledge in his area.
- Conceptual Ability: Ability to understand a process in terms of different sub-processes and able to indicate the contribution and dependence of one sub-process to other sub-processes and the main process
- Analytical Ability: Analyses issues by disentangles unique problems using systematic methods. Can distinguish between main and side issues. Draws conclusions based on these analyses and decides if problem only requires optimization, in which case he can deal with it himself, or if it is a more structural problem which requires attention from a Professional or Generalist.
- Results Orientation: Presents solutions in such a way that decision-making can be done quickly by giving advice on the most preferable options Furthermore he constantly aims to improve and optimize processes.
- Teaching Is able to transfer his knowledge to team members helping elevate the team.
Wat we bieden
- Great working Environment
- Excellent working conditions
ECCO Leather’s production network is characterised by clean, secure and flexible operations, scaled to suit growing customer needs. We constantly strive to reduce the environmental impact of our operations while increasing the positive impact we have in our communities. We ensure that we implement environmentally sound methods and technology.