Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
SW Applications Engineer
The Qorvo Low Power Systems (LPS) Applications Team guides and assists customers while they implement the Qorvo LPS silicon into their products. The applications team works with corporate OEMs to develop these products from prototyping through to mass production.
- You are the link between the Qorvo core R&D teams and Qorvo customers. As part of the applications team, you develop reference IoT applications which are bundled and made available to our customers in our Software Development Kits.
- You assist customers during their SW integration and offer development support from project start to finish, in particular on the embedded software. This includes working with low-power microcontrollers (typically not running any operating system, i.e. bare metal development) as well as embedded Linux.
- Your efforts are highly visible in the end product and make the difference for our customers. Our customers will look at you as the expert on the Qorvo LPS silicon, IoT standards and technologies (IEEE 802.15.4, ZigBee, Thread, BLE, etc.). By offering to-the-point example applications and SDKs, you make sure the time-to-market for our customers is kept low and help build the IoT products of the future.
Wie we zoeken
- MSEE with at least 5 years of experience in software engineering
- Solid, hands-on experience in embedded C/C++ programming. This includes bare-metal SW development (i.e. os-less microcontrollers like for instance ARM Cortex-M4) as well as embedded Linux (kernel driver development and userspace applications)
- Experience with co-debugging software and HW issues, and familiar with debugging tools (JTAG, UART, logic analyzer, oscilloscope, etc.)
- Familiar with working in a customer oriented environment. Open to communication with customers over email, conference call. Willing to travel to customer on-site to assist with SW integration.
- Strong communicator, both in writing as well as speaking
- Problem solver, exhibits a natural tendency to anticipate on customer needs
- Experience with major wireless standards like ZigBee, RF4CE or BLE is an asset.
- You have experience with different microcontroller platforms and/or with embedded Linux
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
- Work for a global leader in scalable and dynamic RF solutions
- Great team of enthusiastic co-workers
- Challenging job in a strongly growing, international high-tech company
- Dynamic working environment: new ideas are born and implemented as fast as you can manage
- A highly visible internationally oriented position
- A competitive salary package, in line with your expertise
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.