Recruitment Delivery Consultant
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
Panda International has a lot on offer for an experienced Recruitment Consultant who enjoys handling the full recruitment cycle for existing key accounts and relishes the idea of being supported by a well-established, profitable business. Panda International achieved a highly profitable 2020, witnessing a way above industry standard YOY growth, and is on the path to breaking many more records in 2021. This really is a great opportunity for anyone looking to catapult their career in a growth company with ambitious sights, as it presents huge career potential.
As a Recruitment Delivery Consultant you will work mainly with our MSP’s and existing key accounts and service them by sourcing and delivering good candidates quickly using Panda International’s tools and technologies.
You will manage the entire recruitment process with clients and candidates, including qualifying the candidate’s skills against the client’s requirements, checking references and managing the interview process before and after placement service.
You will also map out good opportunities for the candidates you represent and present them to prospective clients to maximize their opportunities. Using your existing knowledge as a recruiter and with the support and guidance you need from the business, you will hold yourself accountable for achieving the revenue targets set.
Most importantly you will collaborate closely with your team members and knowledge share to ensure the
● Preferably at least 6 months experience in recruitment.
● You are open to learning new skills and tactics that will enhance your performance.
● You strive for excellence in what you do.
● You have a bachelor's or master's degree.
● Life Sciences knowledge not required - we teach you everything you need to know.
In deze baan vind je:Creativiteit & Diepgang & (Financiële) beloning
Wat we bieden
● Regardless of your experience we invest heavily in your development and collaborate with top external training companies.
● We are in Life Sciences: purposeful, highly lucrative, economically stable, and exciting. The chance to work with some of the world’s most innovative and exciting companies.
● An environment where most of our recruiter’s bill way above recruitment industry standard.
● Un-capped commission structure with huge earning potential.
● Exciting and fun incentives, including holidays, recognition outings to top restaurants, and much more.
● Cool, vibrant office in a great location, center of Amsterdam
● Equity in the business rewarded for high performance and commitment.
● Gym membership.
● Flexible working hours.
Having built a strong recruitment brand offering permanent and interim solutions in the European Life Sciences, we are taking full advantage of this thriving market. Our vast portfolio of clients ranges from the big biotech companies involved in the race to deliver the COVID-19 vaccine, to emerging biotech and medical technology companies busy with creating some of the world’s latest and greatest innovations.
The Life Sciences sector is currently in the global spotlight and is receiving investments on a scale never seen before. The investment curve is expected to keep rising for years to come as the innovations continue to advance towards fighting illnesses, cancers, and other rare diseases. This is truly a great sector to be involved in and the timing could not be any better! The question is, are you ready to get involved?