Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
A job with a purpose: Experienced Recruitment Consultant at Panda International
*Deze functieomschrijving word niet goed weergegeven in google translate
The Life Sciences sector is ranked as one of the most innovative sectors in the world. So, imagine playing a part in a life changing industry supporting organisations that develop new treatments, and produce innovative cutting-edge technology with the objective to enhance the way we live. Our clients range from promising innovative growth companies to some of the biggest & most exciting organisations in the world.
Before we go any further…We have some breaking news! As part of the Brexit, the European Medicines Agency is moving to Amsterdam in March 2019. The agency alone will create 900 jobs and in response to this, 20 global Life Sciences companies plan a move to Amsterdam to set up a base for their operations. Yes, you heard it! This already thriving industry is about to explode. The demands for skills will increase significantly, which will present us with a fantastic opportunity.
What does this mean for Panda International?
We already had ambitious plans for growth and as a step forward in 2019 Panda appointed a well-grounded, experienced Chairman who was previously responsible for chairing a successful recruitment company which was acquired for more than €100m. Our ambitious plans for growth + ‘EMA move to Amsterdam’ puts Panda International and YOU in the right place at the right time to take advantage of this unique opportunity. Why we’re capable? Panda is listed as a top supplier with the biggest names in the Benelux. The Panda brand is respected by its clients and candidates, so our key objective is to scale-up BUT at the same time, maintain the same level of experience to our customers which is based on Quality, Delivery and Collaboration.
As a people led business, there’s no way we could be a respected brand if Panda International wasn’t a great and purposeful place to work.
This is where you come in…We are looking for experienced Recruitment professionals at all levels to join our growing teams. You will adopt a quality led approach in identifying & developing business opportunities through providing specialist recruitment services to clients and candidates in order to meet our client's recruitment needs whilst generating revenue.
- Working the entire recruitment cycle: a blend of business development, sales and headhunting.
- Pitching potential new clients on utilizing Panda International.
- Fulfilling your clients' hiring needs by recruiting the best candidates for specialised roles.
- Meet with high-level clients and candidates face-to-face.
- Developing and building your own business and brand within our company.
Wie we zoeken
- You don’t need a Life Sciences background in recruitment because we teach you everything you need to know and guide you in mapping our your market.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- You are driven & ambitious with a proven ability in commercial recruitment.
- You are self-motivated with ability to use initiative; a “can do” attitude.
- You can bring a happy vibe to the office!
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
- An incredibly cool, vibrant, open plan re-furbished office located in the heart of Amsterdam City Centre. Spotify is playing on the Sonos speakers most of the day – hopefully you’ve got good taste.
- A clearly mapped out structured career paths where you become the driver of your own destiny. We don’t look at how long you’ve been here, we look at how good you are so lots of opportunities for progression to become manager, director or set up an international office for Panda International.
- As part of Panda International’s growth, we distribute equity to high-performing loyal employees.
- We can’t grow if we don’t invest in your development! So we provide you with access to advanced interactive e-learning platform tailored to Panda International, on the job coaching and class-room sessions. Full personal support throughout your career to help you achieve your full potential.
- Everybody likes to be rewarded for what they do so we provide a generous uncapped commission structure. In addition to this we have performance-based company car incentives.
- Furthermore, we provide top level incentives including monthly exclusive team lunches in top restaurants in Amsterdam and company holiday’s.
- Healthy body healthy mind right? We contribute to your gym memberships, plus we give the option to join the team on an 8-week Fitness boot camp paid by the company.
- With mental wellbeing in mind, we don’t want to work you to the bone, so go on automatic flexitime when monthly target hit.
- We like to promote self-development to we give you access to headspace and Blinkist