Sales Development Representative (SDR) - FR - EN
The SDR is part of the Go To Market Team and reports to the Sales Director or CRO. The SDR acts as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You develop leads from marketing campaigns and meet sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects, from first contact until you qualify the deal to be ready for Sales. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate CAS solutions
- Present C4T, it’s CAS solutions and demonstrate our CAS solutions to qualify the opportunity.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Report to your line manager on a (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Handle complaints or objections
- Be a team player, we are here to help, we expect the same from you
- Share your insights captured from customers with the internal teams
- Proven work experience as a SDR or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations and intro demo’s
- Experience with structured reporting tools
- The desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
- A knowledge of logistics or customs and international trade can be a plus
- Language requirements: Fluent in French and English, Dutch is a plus
Je wordt gedreven doorBeloning & Energie & Mensen
Wat we bieden
- An international open-minded team with different backgrounds and seniority levels;
- A people-oriented company with an informal working environment;
- Close follow-up of your career path combined with technical and business-related trainings;
- Love running? We provide physical coaching to make sure you’re all set to reach your goal;
- Plenty of fun events and occasions to celebrate;
- A motivating salary, with extralegal benefits and the possibility of a company car;
- Last but not least a truly inspiring working place which is yes, fun to work!
Say goodbye to unpleasant budgetary surprises. Avoid mistakes and save time by automating your customs administration. Focus on your business growth instead of worrying about legislation. They have the knowledge and software to turn your international trade into a smooth and profitable operation, so that you and your staff have more time for core tasks.