Customs4trade is looking for a talented Product Owner to join our growing multi-functional team. As Product Owner, you will be responsible for managing the product backlog, which includes clearly expressing of the Product Backlog items, ordering the items in the Product Backlog to best achieve your goals and missions, making sure the backlog is visible and transparent and clear to all and ensuring the development team understands the items in the backlog.
- Be part of the PO Office team and act as product owner within the development scrum team
- Maintain the product backlog
- Translate product requirements into user stories and manage the functional scope of the development sprints
- Design and review test cases
- Report on issues and questions, and make recommendations to the teams
- Communicate key insights to stakeholders, facilitators and partners
- Constantly look for ways to improve business practices and efficiencies
- Experience as Product Owner in a software development process
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Technical writing skills
- Leadership attitude
- Critical thinking and problem-solving proficiency
- Experience in conducting cost/benefit analysis
- Good level of English
- Able to work on your own as well as in team
- Passionate for quality
It’s great, but not required, if you have these extra assets
- Certified as a Scrum Product Owner
- Experience with Azure or AWS
Je wordt gedreven doorCreativiteit & Energie & Kennis & Leiderschap & Mensen & Zekerheid
Wat we bieden
- An international open-minded team with different backgrounds and seniority levels
- A people-oriented company with an informal working environment
- Close follow-up of your career path combined with internal and external technical and business-related trainings
- Love a healthy lifestyle? We believe that health and wellbeing in the workplace have the biggest impact on people’s performance.
- Plenty of fun and occasions to celebrate
- Compensation and benefits in line with role & responsibility
Last but not least: a truly inspiring working place which is -yes- fun to work!
Customs4trade develops, commercialises and operates CAS, a global trade management software for companies that want to centralise and automate their customs and trade compliance processes in a SaaS model. CAS enables organisations to run a digital customs competence centre that will reduce administrative and duty costs while solving the ever-changing complexities of customs and trade regulations. We are growing fast and always looking for new talent. With great people, unique ideas and amazing technology, we are changing the future of customs today.