Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
You're interested in the energy market and know the industry basics. You are familiar with agile and are passionate to drive transformation forwards. You're able to manage and collaborate with mixed client and consultant teams. You are a project manager enthusiast with a passion for energy, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
We want to accelerate the implementation of the roadmaps of our clients. Which means: a ton of digitalization (agile) projects, new packaged services being offered to consumers, IT platforms that need to be updated, huge roadmaps to make flexibility possible in the energy market, data waiting to be exploited, organizations struggling to become product driven. The ideas are there. The portfolio of projects are too. What’s not there is an extraordinary Business and IT project manager with experience who plays a crucial role in making it happen and steer the teams.
Your experience in the energy sector helps to work with our clients and it helps that you know a typical company culture in the energy market. You will be responsible for setting up and running projects, managing teams, steering business analysts, aligning with IT department, coordinating testing cycles, managing stakeholders, coaching people on the job, staying within budget, etc. In order words, proper delivery. You value results above powerpoint slides.
- You have 5 – 9 years experience in a consulting company at the crossing between business and technology.
- You have a master degree in business economics, technology or engineering.
- You have strong understanding of the utilities industry
- You have strong IT project management skills.
- You have strong leadership skills.
- You are native in Dutch or French and can express yourself in the other language.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- You have a passion for the latest technology trends and acquiring new skills.
- You’re pretty awesome in general. A sense of humor? Even better.
In deze baan vind je:Specialisme & Creativiteit & Diepgang & Invloed & Structuur & (Financiële) beloning & Sociale contacten & Zekerheid & Zelfstandigheid & Energie
Wat we bieden
Why join us?
- We’re working in the most greatest challenge that our planet has ever faced: energy and mobility. We help our clients to make it happen and we want you to grow and improve alongside us.
- Our culture? We’re all about understanding our clients and making them happy, coaching and growing our consultants, and having fun along the way. We are not looking for tablejumpers and powerpoint guru’s. We do not like the typical corporate political culture.
- We take care of our people. That’s a promise that we keep. So, we offer a competitive pay and make sure that you can have a healthy work life balance. We listen to you and keep the lines short.
- Have access to career development programs, including yearly training, weekly coaching sessions and online courses to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Monthly team events. A chance to have fun and connect with your colleagues. Boxing lessons, padel, karting, office games, escape games, … or a simple walk. You are a person and not a number.
- Also: Ski trip Austria. The location of our last year’s team get away … just saying. A chance to recharge and reconnect with your colleagues from all over Belgium and The Netherlands as we meet for our annual team getaway.
- Flexibility: For us, hybrid and flexible working is all about trust. And we trust you to get on with your job, so there’ll be no micromanaging or peeking over your shoulder from us. Whether you get energy in the buzz of the office or prefer the comfort of your home, enjoy the flexibility to work in your preferred environment. You will work 2 days per week at the clients office and the rest is up to you (clients office, Methis office or home)
- Work for clients that are A-players. If you are a curious mind you will be able learn from the best grasp opportunities for your personal and professional growth.
- Transparent culture. We believe in open communication and honesty towards our clients and amongst us. Express your thoughts, ideas and concerns freely so that we can create a supportive and inclusive environment.
- Join a challenging yet supportive environment that encourages you to step out of your comfort zone and embark on a learning curve. You can build a career instead of getting a job.
- Benefits: Our benefits are all aimed towards looking after your health, and enabling you to live life to the fullest. So everything from health insurance and pension savings to meal vouchers, daily net allowances, mobility, telecommunication and the latest tools is covered.
We are Methis Consulting
We are a team of consultants with energy and mobility expertise specialized in managing projects and delivering best-in-class business analysis. We are recognized by our clients for our down to earth and results oriented way of working. Care for people is at the heart of our DNA. We offer consultancy services (teams and profiles) for large transformation projects. This includes project management, business and functional analysis (incl data analysis), process improvement and change management. Over the past 15 years we have build a client portfolio of 25 companies in Belgium and The Netherlands. We work for A class energy and mobility players. This includes energy supply, energy grid (TSO, DSO), energy services, energy clearing house, drinking water and sewerage, public transport providers (bus, rail) and public transport infrastructure companies (railway, airport). We have grown to 70 consultants and the upcoming years we will continue to build our team. Our Headquarters is based in Antwerp and we have a hub in Utrecht.
Not to brag about it, but we're working in the sector that faces the most greatest challenge that our planet has ever faced: energy and mobility. Pretty cool, right?