NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
Dynappco is looking for a motivated NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer which has profound technical knowledge and capabilities and is also eager to get to know NetSuite as an application.
You will be the first point of contact to their customers and functional consulting team for all technical questions related to SuiteScript development, integrations, document templates & reporting.
- Work together with the functional team on projects to optimize & extend the NetSuite capabilities according to the business needs, this while following the SuiteCloud development best practices. These functionalities will need to be analysed (both functional and technical), developed, tested and deployed.
- When integrations are required, you will be involved in the architecture and documentation of the integration mapping. As well as setting up (developing or configuring) the integrations.
- Plan, review and manage change configurations and customization requests.
- Support the current customizations. When incidents are raised by a customer, you will need to assist in debugging the customization and investigate possible solutions.
- Work on internal projects to develop generic business solutions which can be offered to multiple customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or other related field
- A strong programming background authoring well written, well documented, modular and clean code
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience in development projects and delivering solutions on-time within the required scope and deadline
- Knowledge of SOAP (XML) and REST (JSON) are required
- Working experience in HTML and SQL preferred
- Fluent oral & written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Ability to learn new business processes or applications very quickly
- Excellent communication skills and work ethic
In deze baan vind je:Specialisme & Diepgang & Invloed & Structuur
Wat we bieden
- The possibility to work in a team of highly motivated and skilled professionals
- Continuous growth of your knowledge and personal skills through a wide variety of training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary package including a company car
- Other benefits such as meal allowance, group insurance, health insurance, …
Dynappco is an ambitious and innovative organization that focuses on Oracle NetSuite. This is a complete cloud application suite that supports modern businesses. With this application they support all kinds of companies, like Bynder, Mooof and Enhesa.
Dynappco is an ERP consultancy firm fully focused on Oracle NetSuite. Dynappco is part of the Cronos Group, a Belgian IT giant in the Benelux. Launched in 2016, it is now the Oracle Netsuite competence center for the entire Cronos Group. Our team of customer-focused professionals is committed to delivering a dynamic business platform for both their customers’ current and future business.