Dynamics CE Solutions Consultant
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
Are you passionate about mapping your customer’s needs and helping them towards a successful Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE implementation? If the answer is yes, Inetum-Realdolmen certainly has multiple challenging projects for you! As a Solutions Consultant, you will be part of a project team where you will work closely together with the project manager(s) and technical consultant(s). Your common purpose is to come up with a client focussed solution, in which you play the important role of monitoring the solutions’ user-friendliness, as well as client and end-user satisfaction.
For this function, you are mainly working at customer’s premises and you have the possibility to work from
home. You are welcome to work from the Inetum-Realdolmen office (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee,
Lummen or Mons) that suits you best.
• You are customer oriented and this way of working is important to you;
• You have at least 5 years of experience as a functional analyst and thorough knowledge of Microsoft
• Tell us more about your knowledge of the Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Field Service
• You have experience with demo’s, trainings and workshops;
• Certifications within Dynamics are considered a plus, willing to go for one or multiple certificates is
• You are fluent in Dutch (or French) and English;
• Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member, with a keen eye for detail.
In deze baan vind je:Specialisme & Creativiteit & Invloed & Zekerheid & Zelfstandigheid & Energie
Wat we bieden
The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
• The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training
• Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
• Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible
hours, satellite offices and home working;
• 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
• Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
• Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
• And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our
Inetum-Realdolmen, part of the international Inetum Group, helps its more than 800 customers find their way in the post-digital transformation era with approximately 1,950 specialist employees in Belgium and 27,000 colleagues worldwide. Our ambition is to be the trusted technology expert and preferred business partner that helps organizations get the most out of their Positive Digital Flow. We guide our customers worldwide and locally, with digital technology and innovation at the heart of our added value.