Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
- Serve as the voice of the client.
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align the customer solution with the internal product roadmap and strategic goals.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Understand the development, implementation and deployment of new software solutions
- Improve on the performance and features of existing software services
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Identifies and helps the client understand the business model, value and value proposition.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Act as an ambassador for the product, both internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Represents team in front of stakeholders, clients or users.
- Work closely with product management and senior management in order to create a product that fits the company portfolio.
- Outstanding communication, presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner or functional analyst for at least 3 years
- Team player with excellent verbal and communication skills
In deze baan vind je:Creativiteit & Diepgang & Invloed
Wat we bieden
- A full-time job, attractive salary and numerous benefits.
- A challenging and innovative work environment with plenty of opportunities to grow.
- A scaleup environment, where it will be very very difficult to get bored.
- A flexible working environment.
- An office at Corda Campus in Hasselt or in the center of Leuven combined with the opportunity to (partly) work from home.
FibriCheck is the first medical CE- and FDA-certified app that enables regular and long-term heart rhythm screening.
This evolutionary digital technology overcomes all limitations of medical hardware. FibriCheck is a smartphone application that allows you to check your heart rhythm at home without needing any other equipment. The app is registered as a full-fledged medical device with all the necessary certificates. Its use is quite simple. Just by placing your finger over your smartphone’s camera for 60 seconds, you can check your heart rhythm. Where you want, whenever you want or when you feel the need to.
By detecting and treating cardiac arrhythmias in time, serious complications such as a stroke can be easily avoided. The treatment of irregular heart rhythm is fairly simple. A stroke, on the other hand, is like a lottery, where doctors have little control over. That’s why FibriCheck is focusing purely on prevention.
Guaranteeing people a longer, healthier and happier live, that’s our every day mission.
FibriCheck’s focus on heart rhythm disorders is no coincidence. Co-founder and CEO Lars Grieten was personally confronted with it when his father suffered from a stroke. This is in fact his biggest motivation and inspiration to go the extra mile with FibriCheck.