Dynamics F&O Solutions Lead
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
We are looking for an experienced colleague in order to take on the following responsibilities:
• Working with the project teams to define functional requirements and document solution design;
• Configuration of the Microsoft Dynamics F&O application;
• Assisting in identifying and creatively solving complex customer problems with the help of custom
code, integrations, etc.;
• Generating user and technical documentation;
• Coaching team members;
• Keeping the helicopter view of a project in the architectural level;
• Closely working together with project managers, scrum masters and pre-sales.
For this function, you are mainly working at customer’s premises and you have the possibility to work from home. You are welcome to work from the Inetum-Realdolmen office (Ghent, Kontich, Huizingen, Heverlee, Lummen or Mons) that suits you best.
• You are customer oriented and this way of working is important to you;
• You have at least 5 years of experience as a functional analyst and thorough knowledge of Microsoft
F&O and/or Dynamics AX;
• Tell us more about your knowledge of the Purchasing, Logistics, Manufacturing, Project and/or
• You see the advantages to keep clear and concise documentation;
• You have knowledge of LCS from Microsoft;
• You have experience with demo’s, trainings and workshops;
• Certifications within Dynamics are considered a plus, willing to go for one or multiple certificates is
• You are fluent in Dutch (or French) and English;
• Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member, with a keen eye for detail.
In deze baan vind je:Creativiteit & Diepgang & Energie & Specialisme & Structuur & Zekerheid & Zelfstandigheid
Wat we bieden
• The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
• The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training
• Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
• Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible
hours, satellite offices and home working;
• 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
• Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
• Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
• And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Inetum-Realdolmen, part of the international Inetum Group, helps its more than 800 customers find their way in the post-digital transformation era with approximately 1,950 specialist employees in Belgium and 27,000 colleagues worldwide. Our ambition is to be the trusted technology expert and preferred business partner that helps organizations get the most out of their Positive Digital Flow. We guide our customers worldwide and locally, with digital technology and innovation at the heart of our added value.