Unreal Engine Developer
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
We are looking for a Unreal Engine Developer!
At PixelPool, we’re creating Dtail (https://www.dtail-platform.com) as a sustainable alternative for critical parts of the fashion industry's workflow. Dtail is a 3D, cloud-based platform that is used by top fashion brands around the world to design, plan, present and sell collections using 3D samples and virtual environments. We are building this platform using the latest web- and 3D technology.
• .NET 5 (soon to be upgraded to .NET 6) for all backend services.
• Docker-based runtime using AWS ECS (soon to be migrated to Kubernetes).
• Infrastructure-as-code using AWS CDK.
• Unreal Engine 4 and C++ for our Dtail Spaces application
PixelPool is headquartered in the Hague and with offices in Bulgaria, Poland and the United States. Besides designing and developing Dtail, PixelPool provides 3D content production services to the fashion industry.
To support Dtail’s growth, we’re looking to expand our Unreal Engine development team with a Unreal Engine Developer. You’ll be joining a small, but experienced team lead by the Global Unreal Engine Development Lead. Your responsibilities will include:
• Working on new feature for the Dtail Spaces application.
• Review code from other developers in the team.
• Create and deploy new releases during each sprint.
• Performing proof-of-concept projects to try out new technologies and services.
• Investigate and resolve backend and infrastructure related tickets.
We’re looking for a developer that is experienced working in Unreal Engine with C++ and is interested in developing B2B enterprise applications using this technology. Some of the essential skills that will help us when onboarding you to the team are as follows:
• BSc degree in game development or computer science (or equivalent)
• Proficiency in Unreal Engine 4
• Proficiency in C++
• Experience using Git as version control system
• Fluent in English
• Experience with Agile/Scrum workflow
• Experience with Jira
• Experience with build systems, continuous integration and deployment
• Demonstrable skills with clean architecture / domain driven design / other software architecture principles.
In deze baan vind je:Specialisme & Creativiteit & Diepgang & Invloed
Wat we bieden
· The position initially offered is for 40 hours on an (initial) 7-month contract with the view to becoming permanent.
· A salary based on industry standards
· 25 holiday days (on a fulltime basis)
· Pension plan & holiday pay
· Combine working from home and working from our office in The Hague.
· Regular company events and drinks
Quicker, agiler, more connected, the world around us is changing faster than ever. For the fashion industry, keeping pace with development involves shortening production times, improving process efficiencies and driving sustainability.
That’s where PixelPool comes in.
We are market leaders in developing digital solutions for the apparel retail industry. Through our unique experience with world class apparel brands and extensive 3D apparel library, we help our clients save valuable time, money and resources in their communications, sales and production processes. All while providing them with the means to elevate their overall abilities to showcase, present and sell their collections in-store and to wholesalers.