Back End Developer (.NET)
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
At PixelPool, we’re creating Dtail (https://www.dtail-platform.com) as a sustainable alternative for critical parts of the fashion industry's workflow. Dtail is a 3D, cloud-based platform that is used by top fashion brands around the world to design, plan, present and sell collections using 3D samples and virtual environments. We are building this platform using the latest web- and 3D technology.
• .NET 5 (soon to be upgraded to .NET 6) for all backend services.
• Docker-based runtime using AWS ECS (soon to be migrated to Kubernetes).
• Infrastructure-as-code using AWS CDK.
• Unreal Engine 4.27 for 3D pixel streaming workloads.
PixelPool is headquartered in The Hague and with offices in Bulgaria, Poland and the United States. Besides designing and developing Dtail, PixelPool provides 3D content production services to the fashion industry.
As back-end developer, you will become part of the Dtail platform development team which is spread across our The Hague and Sofia offices. You will work on a modern, 3D-enabled cloud platform using a state-of-the-art software and infrastructure stack: .NET 5, AWS CDK, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch among other components.
• Develop and improve the backend and APIs of the Dtail Platform.
• Balance uniformity, consistency, and ease of use of the APIs.
• Understand NoSQL access patterns and design software accordingly.
• Create unit and integration tests for new and existing components.
• Test and deploy new versions of the backend and APIs to the development environment.
• Create clean and maintainable code.
We are looking for someone who can work autonomously on many different components, who can adapt to the changing priority of the roadmap, and who communicates well regarding progress and impediments.
Besides that, there are several skills that we expect you to have as they will help to accelerate your onboarding.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with creating .NET Console and ASP.NET web applications in C#
• Experience with web services (REST)
• Experience using Git as version control system
• Experience with Docker.
• Experience with .NET Core.
• Experience with test-driven development using a test framework (e.g. NUnit).
Nice to have:
• Experience with applying Machine Learning.
• Experience with AWS services (e.g. DynamoDB, S3).
• Experience with Elasticsearch.
• Demonstrable skills with clean architecture / domain driven design / other software architecture principles.
In deze baan vind je:Specialisme & Creativiteit & Diepgang & Invloed
Wat we bieden
• Working in a young, creative and dynamic environment
• Being part of an international company
• Create innovative products for renowned brands
Quicker, agiler, more connected, the world around us is changing faster than ever. For the fashion industry, keeping pace with development involves shortening production times, improving process efficiencies and driving sustainability.
That’s where PixelPool comes in.
We are market leaders in developing digital solutions for the apparel retail industry. Through our unique experience with world class apparel brands and extensive 3D apparel library, we help our clients save valuable time, money and resources in their communications, sales and production processes. All while providing them with the means to elevate their overall abilities to showcase, present and sell their collections in-store and to wholesalers.