.NET Developer (40 hr)
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
We are looking for a talented developer that is skilled in .NET and SQL development. You will be part of our development team which consists of our developers, and which is responsible for building our solution. You will mainly focus on back-end development, with a slight touch of front-end development.
Our team develops the software that is used to interface with customer data. The team safeguards and monitors the quality of the architecture of the Calvi solutions, and ensures that the solutions and scalable, fast, and reusable.
• You will be responsible for the development of our software solutions.
• You will be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of our software.
• You will work closely with other team members, international development teams, and product owners by using the SCRUM method.
• You need to be up to date on recent trends and developments in our market, as well as new development techniques.
• You will be responsible for reviewing the code written by your team members.
• You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in the field and are passionate about development, software, and IT.
• You are in possession of a Bachelors’ degree or above (or equivalent experience).
• You are an expert in .NET (C#) development and understand the SCRUM method of working.
• You have a good grasp of SQL and modelling data.
• You are an expert in English and Dutch in both written and spoken form.
• You are eager to develop yourself further and to help your colleagues by sharing knowledge and experiences.
• You have superior attention to detail.
We understand that experience comes in many shapes and forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is *this* close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying.
In deze baan vind je:Specialisme & Creativiteit & Diepgang & Invloed
Wat we bieden
• A market conform salary (depending on your skills and knowledge)
• 25 vacation days (based on 40hr work week)
• 8% holiday allowance
• Flexible working schedule and the possibility to work from home
• Travel reimbursement
• Retirement benefit plan
• Last but not least, amazing colleagues and a beautiful location!
We are motivated, hardworking, and innovative perfectionists. We do what we love, and we love what we do. We innovate and develop our solutions with passion and aim to share said passion with the world as we continue to expand our reach. At Calvi, we are dedicated to delivering a best-in-class solution. Our decades of international experience allow us to provide you with a solution that fits the needs of all your customers, no matter their size or location. Our dreams and ideas are continuously evolving, and we aim to never stop reaching for the stars.