Infrastructure Support Engineer
Roland Central Europe Westerlo
- Plan, deploy and support IT infrastructure solutions throughout the European Organization applying best practices and always with security in mind
- Assisting 1st line support and development with complex issues related to databases, webservers, advanced networking (routing/firewall/LAN/WLAN/WAN) or any other infrastructure related topics
- Automating/scripting reoccurring tasks and problems including advanced O365 and Azure automation
- You will report into the European IT Support & Infrastructure Coordinator
- Multiple years of experience in IT Hardware and different OS’s (Windows/Mac) both PC’s and Mobiles (iOS/Android)
- Excellent knowledge in system administration such as AD, DHCP, DNS, WSUS, VPN, VoIP,…
- Good knowledge of Linux system administration (RHEL/CentOS)
- Good knowledge of web server management (Apache, tomcat, Nginx, JRE/JDK, ...)
- Knowledge of Virtualization such as VMware and management of Windows and Linux VMs.
- Knowledge of storage systems, firewalls, routers, switches, Wireless APs, …
- Knowledge of one or more cloud platforms (AZURE, AWS, …).
- Experience in managing O365
- You are an enthusiastic, self motivated colleague, passionate and self educational team player
- You are creative, independent, communicative and know how to deal with stress and deadlines
- Main language is English – any other language is a plus
- Experience in one or more programming languages, knowledge of 1 or more scripting language
- Experience in one or more DB’s and management of them (MSSQL, Oracle, MariaDB,...)
- Experience with CRM (MS Dynamics CRM), ERP (MS Dynamics NAV) or BI (MicroStrategy)
- Knowledge of ITIL or any other IT frameworks
- Knowledge of Project management
- You have proven experience within an international company
- You are a musician and understand how musicians think
Je wordt gedreven doorBetekenis & Kennis & Mensen
Wat we bieden
We offer a fun and enthusiastic work environment. We do our best to offer suitable challenges and make room for personal development. You can expect a competitive salary and additional benefits.
ROLAND is a world leader in the design, manufacturing and distribution of electronic musical instruments including pianos, keyboards and synthesizers, guitar products, digital recording equipment, etc. Our European IT Team is located in Oevel/Geel.