Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
UX and Web Designer (HTML/CSS)
You will be standing at the crossroad between art and technology, working on a fantastic project, crafting a unique combination of content publishing and production tools and enabling an amazing team of creators to tell and share stories.
This work consists both of maintaining and improving the existing web design and front-end implementation of Blender Cloud and several other blender.org websites, and creating brand new design and experiences for those platforms. You will be part of the dream team that brings Blender and its projects to everyone on the Internet!
This is what you will be doing:
- Take responsibility of design and implementation of user-facing features
- Bring the vision of Blender Cloud to reality
- Work in symbiosis with back-end engineering
- Jump on unexpected tasks that involve design and communication outside of the web realm
- Work with (and contribute to) Free and Open Source software
Wie we zoeken
- You have few years of experience in a similar position, with the ability to demonstrate effective, engaging design and implementation
- You have a sincere passion and curiosity for design, product and communication
- You have the hard and soft skills to work in a small team on a web product
- You have an opinion about Free and Open Source software
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
We promise that:
- All your work will happen in, and will be released as Free and Open Source software
- You will work on projects that matter
- You will work with an international team that believes in Blender’s mission
Get in touch! At Blender, we value diversity and we encourage people with other beliefs and backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
The Blender Foundation (2002) is an independent public benefit organization with the purpose to provide a complete, free and open source 3D creation pipeline, managed by public projects on blender.org.
Its spin-off corporation Blender Institute (2007) hosts the foundation’s offices and currently employs 15 people who work on the Blender software and creative projects to validate and stress Blender in production environments.
The Blender Foundation is an independent non-profit public benefit corporation, established in Amsterdam the Netherlands.
Its purpose is to:
- Manage the facilities on blender.org for users and developers who want to contribute to Blender.·
- Maintain and improve the current Blender product via a public accessible source code system under the GNU General Public License.·
- Establish funding or revenue mechanisms that serve the foundation’s goals and cover the foundation’s expenses.·
- Provide individual artists and small teams with a complete, free and open source 3D creation pipeline.·