Senior Full Stack web developer
- Develop on an exciting product with technologies as Vue.js and Node.js. The back-end part is not the main stack here, mostly front end is done.
- Develop 3D animated objects with WebGL canvas and Three.js
- You are responsible for the correct implementation of the design and also code yourself
- Trouble-shoot issues as needed
- Collaborate with Product Manager about new features and bug fixes
- pro-actively increase quality by:
- Supply meaningful contributions to our software architecture
- Improve, develop & deploy our web applications, development process & release practices.
- Assist with performance testing setups/executions
- You have excellent knowledge of web technologies as Vue or React, Node.js, Mongo db, NoSQL, Docker, AWS…
- Bonus points if you are familiar with Three.js
- Experience with DevOps practices such as git, continuous integration, continuous and deployment, version management, etc.
- It is a must that you have affection or experience with at least one of the following subjects: Computer Aided Design, 3D visualization, mathematics & algorithms, computer vision or renewable energy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of SOLID design principles and RESTful APIs.
Je wordt gedreven doorBeloning & Kennis & Zekerheid
Wat we bieden
- The ability to work in an exciting environment part of a driven team, bringing game-changing technology to market
- A startup environment with career opportunities way beyond the corporate box
- Competitive salary package including a company car, meal vouchers, smartphone and laptop
- Flexible working hours to have a good work/life balance
- Once a year meeting up for a team building with your colleagues across Europe.
At Virtuosolar we believe there is a better way to do engineering for photovoltaic power plants. A more efficient and qualitative way to prepare drawings for preliminary design or the construction site.
We are passionate about speeding up the engineering process of solar PV projects by focussing on the automation of repetitive tasks.