Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
Senior Front-End Developer
At Luggage Care we believe in the strength of the team. There is no place for ego's. Everything we do, is from a team perspective. This team approach is the anchoring from which we can realise the ambitions of the company. Everyone is responsible for the end result.
For our team it is very stimulating to see airplanes lift off from our windows, after all they are the ticket to the future. We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate dreamers and doers who want to make a flying start in the aviation industry.
Wie we zoeken
You meet at least the following conditions:
• You want to work in an environment where you can do fun things.
• You are a clear team player
• You are not allergic to dogs, and you don't start running as soon as a dog approaches you.
In addition you have:
• You have a relevant bachelors- or masters-degree.
• You have at least 6 years of relevant work experience.
• You are able to demonstrate a portfolio of own projects.
• If you are not a EU citizen, you have a valid work permit and do not require a company sponsor.
We also expect you to have knowledge and/or experience in the following areas:
• HTML 5
• CSS 3
If you also have knowledge and/or experience in the following areas, that is a huge plus:
• Team Leadership skills
• Product Owner (PSPO)
• Scrum master (PSM)
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
• A top location in Schiphol-Rijk, easily accessible from the regions Amsterdam, The Hague, Haarlem, Hoofddorp, Leiden and Utrecht.
• A luxury workplace with Apple hardware and a 27 inch screen.
• Attractive employment conditions, travel allowance and pension scheme according to the ICT collective agreement.
• A budget for personal development through certification and visiting conferences.
• An open company culture where there is a lot to learn, a lot to contribute, and a lot of fun to be had.
• A work environment with a lot of autonomy in self organising Scrum teams.
• Growth opportunities to a medior, senior or lead position.
• An extensive collection of design, tech and Scrum books.
• A fully catered lunch.
The world is changing and the changes are happening faster. New technologies drive new business models, which create unexpected companies that act on (still) unknown needs from society. Luggage Care is one of those companies!
So we are a young and innovative startup within the aviation industry. From our office in Schiphol we are working hard to pioneer and bring the future closer one step at a time. How will we do this? By using the latest design-, frontend-, backend-, mobile-, and cloud- standards in combination with the Agile principles and the Scrum methodology we can break through existing work processes and thinking patterns. This has the consequence that existing structures are no longer suited for the future.