Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
We build and deliver data driven solutions in Java, Python or Scala using technologies like Spark, Kafka, Elastic, Tensorflow, Sci-Kit Learn and/or cloud-native components (GCP, AWS and Azure). As an engineer, your knowledge and experience will be a major contribution to our colleagues and customers. A diverse and challenging position, where technology is paramount.
As one of the leading Dutch companies in Data Consultancy, there are many things to be proud of when working for us. We are a technology-driven, engaging, and inspiring employer who values innovation, quality, reliability, and fun. We encourage an entrepreneurial mindset and drive; we don’t believe in micro-management and give our people the freedom to perform at their best.
Wie we zoeken
- You work and think at a Bachelor’s or Master's level.
- Willingness to work on 1 to 2 projects simultaneously (offsite and onsite).
- Experience with Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Elastic, Kubernetes, cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) etc.
- 3+ years of experience.
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
- Being part of a fast-growing and innovative company.
- Ability to work with state-of-the art tech.
- Ability to work in a team to get the best algorithms into production.
- Friendly and cooperative colleagues.
- Training and conference budget for employees’ personal growth.
- Competitive primary and secondary benefits.
As one of the leading Dutch companies in Data consultancy, we believe that data is the most important tool for advancement; not only as a business, but society as a whole. Therefore, we help large organizations with tackling Big Data and Data Science challenges by providing valuable knowledge and scalable solutions. Anchormen has an ambitious growth plan and is always looking for people that like to challenge the status quo.