Napoleon Games Aalst
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
As Data Analyst you use data analysis tools and techniques to inspire various business stakeholders through facts and trends in making strategic business decisions. You use, or provide support in acquiring structured data sets to build advanced visualizations such as dashboards or to compose proactive reports with recommendations based on your findings. You are part of a close-knit team of data specialists. You work closely with various stakeholders in our organization, ranging from general management to R&D and you report to the Head of Data Intelligence.
- You build and implement advanced dashboards and visualizations, and you proactively share ad hoc data insights to support the business in making well-informed strategic decisions.
- You effectively plan, organize and efficiently manage incoming requests, eliminating unnecessary activities.
- You translate business needs into technical specifications and use BI platforms and tools to address in-scope business challenges.
- You identify, investigate and correct inconsistencies related to the data, ensuring data accuracy in all visualizations and reports.
- You identify, design and implement internal process improvements: e.g. automation of manual processes, optimization of data ingestion and delivery, etc.
- You continuously optimize or enhance existing reports and dashboards in line with current business needs.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a similar role, and 5 years of overall analytics experience.
- Excellent knowledge of analytics based on large datasets (big data environment) and reporting using tools such as Tableau.
- Experience in managing and monitoring data quality.
- Some experience with data science, mathematical statistics or advanced analytics is desirable.
- Some experience with SQL, Python, R and (ideally) Shiny is needed.
- Basic experience with Google Analytics is a plus.
- You are an effective communicator who can handle challenging conversations and uses appropriate language at all levels - both spoken and written in English.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment, and able to work independently within strict deadlines.
- Passionate about proactively discovering and sharing new technologies.
In deze baan vind je:Diepgang & Specialisme & Structuur
Wat we bieden
Napoleon Sports & Casino is Belgian market leader and trend-setter in the entertainment sector. We are focused on marketing personalized online gaming experiences that are thrilling and rewarding. Our platforms are built in highly performant and contemporary technologies that run on a state-of-the-art system architecture.
In return for your dedication and expertise, Napoleon Sports & Casino offers a challenging career in a unique, fast-paced and dynamic environment. We offer an attractive salary package, including various benefits as well as ample learning and growth opportunities. Our headquarters are based in easily reachable, modern offices in Aalst, between Brussels and Ghent.
Working at Napoleon Group, what's in it for you?
You might be wondering what working at Napoleon Group is like...
Well, your day usually starts with your commute to our offices with no traffic jam in sight. Though we offer flexitime for if you ever do encounter one, if you’d like to start a bit later or you’re just not a morning person.
Once you’ve said hello to all your colleagues, you can look forward to a cup of delicious coffee. Because, yes, nice coffee at work is not an impossibility! Our canteen is great too, offering hot meals, a different vegetarian lunch every day, pasta dishes, sandwiches, soup, salads, healthy snacks, and lots more. Though you’ll probably spend the majority of your day at your desk, where you’ll encounter plenty of natural light and look out over the E40 and the end of the traffic jams towards Brussels. You work with modern tools and can always count on the support of our IT colleagues if something isn’t right.
When you think it’s time for a break or to relax, you can either go to the kitchenette or why not challenge your colleagues to a game of table tennis on the 4th floor?
Have you noticed how your working day just seems to fly by? That’s because you’re working on various projects with different deadlines. If you’re not a dab hand at time management yet, don’t worry because you’ll learn fast!
If personal development is at the top of your list, you’ve come to the right place too. Because, as every role needs its own specific competencies, we at Napoleon Group believe a personal training trajectory is a must for all our staff. As an organisation, we also encourage ownership and initiative, because we need your input if we want to keep growing fast.