HR BUSINESS PARTNER
You will be a trusted Business Partner for your client groups by tackling all people and organisation related matters and ensuring effective and efficient application of HR policies and processes. You listen to and understand your clients’ needs, plans and expectations. You challenge and advise them and facilitate discussions and decisions to ensure the right structures and talent are in place and well managed to realise short and long term departmental needs in a cost-efficient manner.
- Ensure the delivery of a proactive, professional & value added HR Business Partnering service including working effectively with line managers to coach and guide them
- For your assigned business unit, drive the strategic workforce planning process, specifying short and long term priorities taking into account the wider Lineas HR Strategy. Ensure the business has the right people and organisational plans in place to realise their short and long term goals. Ensure that the business identifies short and long term organisational structures, headcount and capability needs and collaborate with HR expert roles to establish strategies and plans to meet these workforce needs
- Use HR data and insight to support decision making and to drive activities that deliver improved business performance
- Lead the delivery of the core HR processes to a high standard and on time including talent management, succession planning and performance management.
- Responsible for a range of HR Key Performance Indicators in order to facilitate the better management of the business e.g. absence, headcount, employee engagement and employee turnover.
- Continuously monitor organisational structures, span-of-control, depth of organisation, …. and advise line management on the further optimisation of these structures in order to ensure Lineas has an effective and cost-efficient organisation in place
- Follow-up and challenge internal and contractor headcount evolution against budget in cooperation with the business controlling team in order to ensure we work as cost-efficiently as possible in terms of headcount
- Participate in the recruitment processes for leadership positions and critical roles in order to ensure we attract the right external talent for our current and future needs
- Identify learning and development needs and closely collaborate with the Learning & Development department to assess feasibility and develop actions plans to realise these needs
- Coach and assist leaders in complex employee relations issues, disciplinary actions and grievances ensuring a healthy social climate in the department
- Drive the organisational, people, culture and change dimensions of transformational programs (incl. restructures, investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.) thereby engaging involved stakeholders for the change and ensuring effective and efficient realisation of these transformation efforts
- Develop and maintain healthy and trusted relationships with your people leaders coaching them in their people management role and assisting them in understanding and applying the core HR Service Offerings and processes (C&B, Talent, Recruitment, ….)
- Maintain a climate within the assigned business units that attracts, retains, develops and motivates top quality personnel
- You report directly to the Head of Talent & HR Business Partnering
Je wordt gedreven door
Wat we bieden
- Solid knowledge of Belgian social legislation
- Strong team player
- Good business acumen
- A consultative management style that accompanies high-performing teams
- A strong communicator with excellent influencing skills.
- Pro-active, stress-resilient, pragmatic, result-oriented, flexible and a change leader
- Solid coaching skills
- Master degree and 5 to 8 years relevant experience
- Experience with HR Business Partnering with a focus on Talent & Organisation Development
- Experience with accompanying departments through change
- Dutch or French mother tongue and professional knowledge of English
Freight transport by train is becoming more important by the day. Unsurprisingly so, as it is much better for the environment and for mobility than road transport. Added to that, rail is safer and often more efficient.Lineas is one of the largest private European players in the field of freight transport by rail. We see it as our responsibility to convince companies to participate in the modal shift, taking goods off the road and onto the track. We are realizing this ambitious mission with the best products, innovative services, a large fleet and considerable passion and commitment to our customers. We want to grow and really make a difference in the international arena.