Azure Cloud Engineer
BusinessForensics Den haag
- In the position as Azure Cloud Engineer you operate as the link between our customers, our Customer Success Team and our development organization.
- It is your responsibility that our solutions are deployed from reliable, secure, stable and smoothly running environments.
- You actively monitor and improve our Infrastructure-as-a-Service proposition on Azure, by identifying problems, proposing optimizations, elaborating and shaping, monitoring the quality of our platform and pipelines. Both on a generic and ‘per customer’ level.
- You actively contribute to our continuous improvements culture. This includes scaling and scalability, costs and cost models, and processing feedback from our customers.
- Cooperation is of course the key to success. You are in daily contact with our software developers in The Hague, in India and the Ukraine as well as with our product owners and consultants. You monitor our Azure environments, check the results of our automated tests, coordinate penetration tests, investigate issues that customers bring up and monitor the key performance indicators. We work in our entire organization Agile / Scrum.
- We are looking for the right specialist who takes responsibility, initiates, can convert his knowledge and experience into improvement processes, monitors and improves quality and, in addition to being pragmatic, also has an eye for the realization and monitoring of processes. Information security is a familiar area for you and you have the drive to always be aware of the latest developments.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Education in Computer Science or related field and around 3 years of related CI/CD experience with demonstrated accomplishments
- Strong understanding of Windows, SQL Server, Azure SQL, administration, and troubleshooting as well as experience with large-scale, infrastructure troubleshooting.
- Strong understanding of Cloud-based services / SaaS, using Azure
- Strong understanding of and experience with AFDS and IAM integration
- Strong understanding of data protection and information security
- Strong understanding of and knowledge of software deployment in AzureDevops
Je wordt gedreven doorBetekenis & Creativiteit & Kennis
Wat we bieden
We offer you a challenging environment with a clear sense of purpose: improving the confidence we all have in the financial industry. We fight financial crime, but most importantly: aim to reduce the damages caused by financial crime to the clients of financial institutions. To do so, we use our elaborate experience, a pragmatic and prudent approach and state-of-the-art technology.
Please have a look at the personal benefits, which include:
- A competitive salary
- Full travel expenses
- Other expenses covered
- Personal pension scheme
- 10 Working days parental leave
- Training allowance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 25 Vacation days
BusinessForensics aims to be the leading cloud solution provider in compliance & integrity risk management for banks and insurance companies in the Euro zone. We are dedicated to preventing criminal activity by helping our customers make better sense of their data.
In order to achieve this mission, we have initiated a technology migration of our solutions suite 'ForensicCloud' to Azure. This includes using AzureDevops for our development, build & release cycles and our CI/CD pipelines. Our processes are continuously optimized and redesigned where necessary. With the goal to create a safe environment for clients of banks and insurance firms.