Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
Market Research Consultant at Trilations
- Your customers are sales and marketing managers in leading companies in the pharmaceutical sector in Belgium and abroad;
- As a consultant, you will work closely with the client’s team. You will support the team in translating their business challenges into concrete projects, making analyses, gaining insights into market and customer profiles, making strategic decisions and working out a practical implementation;
- You provide the necessary insights through analysis of business processes, interviews, workshops with business experts and possibly interpreting market research data;
- You build solid long-term relationships with your customers and become their trusted partner for further opportunities.
Wie we zoeken
- You have a Master’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in consulting, market research, or within a pharmaceutical company. PHDs are also taken into consideration;
- Knowledge of the most important analysis packages like SPSS or R is definitely an advantage;
- You have a solid knowledge of sales & marketing. The ability to work well with numbers is a plus:
- You are fluent in Dutch & English. Knowledge of French, Spanish or Portuguese is a plus;
- Your analytical mind, flexibility, empathy and presentation skills are important for the performance of your job;
- You are likely to be assertive and communicative in order to quickly build a relationship of trust with the customer;
- Knowledge of, or experience in, Healthcare is a plus, but not necessary;
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
- An exciting and varied job in a dynamic consultancy firm;
- The opportunity to work for a leading company, both national and international;
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits, 32 holidays and a company car;
- A personal growth process according to your abilities and ambitions.
Trilations is an open-minded, no-nonsense consulting organization. We strongly believe in long-term commitment, with both our customers and our employees.
We want to stimulate and coach your personal growth by creating the right challenging opportunities, with respect for your skills, capabilities and personal interests.
We invest in knowledge sharing, lifelong learning and coaching. We build on our pragmatic culture, which is based on trust, professionalism, integrity and engagement.
Trilations’ consultants differentiate themselves with their expertise and their professional and customer-focused friendly attitude.
There are a number of good reasons to apply for a position and join our team:
- Trilations is a young, dynamic and growing consulting company, where you are in the driver’s seat of your career. You grow in experience and responsibility in a collegial and stimulating environment.
- We deliver challenging projects for well-known companies. Each of our projects delivers clear added value. The range of projects is very broad: from strategy development, to tactical programs, to systems implementation.
- You are not alone in a project – you are part of a stimulating Trilations team! Professional mentoring and (on-the-job) coaching are provided, delivering extra value to customers and accelerating your personal learning curve.
- Our proposed salary and benefits package is very competitive and complete, including an insurance package and a company car.