Solution Architect Customer oriented
Stream Group Herten
H-Stream is a M7 Group Canal+ Luxemburg company. Offices are located in Roermond and Eindhoven, in the Netherlands. Since 2015 H-Stream (Stream Group) is part of the M7 Group / Canal+ Luxemburg. H-Stream has today approximately 60+ people working in the field of OTT streaming services. At H-Stream we currently service more than 15 brands with interactive TV Services on various platforms (Mobile/Web/Smart TV’s/STB’s).
We are searching for someone who is recognizing himself in the following description:
4. Is interested in interactive TV applications and everything related to it.
5. Knowledgeable or interested in Product Analse content delivery to end user
6. Willing to learn to work with tools like Tableau, Crashlitics ,Agama, Broadpeak Video Analytics, Bitmovin, Jira, Confluence, etc.
7. Likes to help customers to optimize their platform that is delivered by us;
1. Delivery of IPTV to Dutch Endusers
1. Retransmission, Verimatrix CA etc
2. Different STB’s which are in the field deployed for IPTV
1. Kaon Zenterio base
2. Kaon Kaon base
3. Amino M7 Portal base
3. Delivery of OTT to M7 footprint (EU)
1. From Heaend to End-user device delivery
4. “Deep” knowledge in networking Juniper Arista configuration
1. Multicast (internal ingest)
2. Unicast (play-out after transcoding)
5. Help them with suggested new desired enhancements/features or problems they experience
6. Inform them of all the latest and newest features that have been created by our development teams.
7. Drive them to new innovations to provide a better customer experience on our client devices.
8. Support on new integrations with external parties.
8. Work closely with the product owner of:
1. Product owner TVE (mobile and web clients)
2. Product owner Portal (Smart TV & STB’s)
3. Product owner CDN (Streaming Platform / Engineering)
4. Product owner SDP (back end system)
9. Advise the Product owners with new info that you received from your counterparts or from statistics and reports.
10. Reports weekly to management with insights; reports will be used for the End Users
• IT related education
• Proactive; agile; flexible
• Self-learning ability
Wat we bieden
• A good salary
• 40-hour work week
• Opportunity to work from home
• 24 vacation days
• Pension scheme without personal contribution
• Additional insurance for WGA Hiaat and WIA excedent
• Bonus scheme
• Laptop and mobile phone subscription
• 50% reduction on subscription All-in-1 package Canal Digitaal-Online
We are looking for a flexible team player that likes a challenge. Someone who wants to make things (projects, releases, deliveries of new configurations etc.) happen. It is not expected to be a one man band, instead you will be the spider in the web to ensure everything gets done in time and nothing will be forgotten or overlooked. We do however expect you to are able and willing to also dive into technical details when required (i.e. validated expected behaviour of features when delivered, support customers with configurations middleware of stb’s in IPTV multicast setup) So ideally a down to earth, pro-active person that is not afraid to get it’s hands dirty now and then and likes to communicate with others to get to the finish line as a team. It might sound like a lot, but of course there is a team of colleagues to back you up and help out where needed. In return you will also get a lot of opportunities to excel in your area’s of expertise and interest and grow in your role. There are always plenty of challenges ahead and new opportunities to dive into.