Financial Reporting Specialist
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
- Monitoring and analyzing certain business units and/or global projects and initiatives, including key performance indicators, costs, CAPEX, and variances against budget and forecasts
- Manage and monitor all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate Dutch GAAP standards and regulatory requirements;
- Actively expand, update, and upgrade the existing reporting & analytics portfolio to keep up with changing business dynamics, system upgrades, and newly acquired business and technical insights
- Establish financial and operating benchmarks, budgets, and reporting standards on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis;
- Identify right tools and processes for data ingestion/management/modelling/visualizations
- Data ingestion - acquire data from primary and secondary data sources and maintain the databases and data systems.
- Data management - clean, consolidate, and validate data to ensure data quality and integrity.
- Data modeling - analyze data and develop business KPIs according to business requirements.
- Data visualizations - develop cutting-edge visualizations in various business intelligence platforms to present the findings and recommendations for efficient financial decision-making.
- Drive adoption of these developed analytical tools by conducting user training sessions, communicating effectively with various stakeholders, and influencing without authority
- Have a Bachelor or HBO degree in accounting, finance, or business administration
- Have experience in database management systems, possessing relevant skills in data stewardship, extraction, ingestion, integration, and analysis (e.g., Power BI, Tableau Prep, Power Query, Power Pivot)
- You have computer aptitude and the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems
- Preferably, have experience with Exact, Simplicate, AFAS, or another ERP tool
- Advanced user of Excel (lookup, pivot table, VBA, Macro)
- Have experience with maintaining and creating financial reports
- Good command of the English and Dutch languages
- Detail-oriented, analytical, inquisitive, and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy in evaluating, analyzing, and reporting to upper management
In deze baan vind je:Specialisme & Creativiteit & Invloed & Zekerheid
Wat we bieden
- A competitive salary
- A challenging position within a globally operating, fast-growing organization with plenty of room to grow
- Multicultural and sparkling team
- Welcoming warm company environment with plenty of social events in real life and online depending on the current pandemic conditions