Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
As Test Coordinator you develop, execute and archive objective, reproducible and maintainable test designs and test cases/scripts by using test design methods, techniques and tools.
- You keep up with test design method techniques and tools;
- You review requirement and design documents from test point of view and contributes to verification and integration plans;
- Implements and maintains electronics design rules in accordance to norms.
- Able to coordinate various tests and provide interpretation of results;
- Drive procedure revision/optimization to industry standard (or best practices), streamlined process, standardization, and harmonization;
- Maintain laboratory and production certifications, e.g. ATEX, UL, CSA, ITS, ISO 9001, ISO 45001.
Wie we zoeken
- Bachelor degree in electronic engineering, electrical engineering or a similar software or hardware electronics focused field of study, and affinity for electronics and/or mechanics.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Experienced in maintaining and adhering to certification requirements;
- Well known with business and production processes;
- Knowledge and/or experience with LabVIEW and NI Teststand is preferred.
- You are honest, accurate, analytical in approach and quality is your highest priority;
- You are a team player with excellent social, coordination and influencing skills;
- You are able to interface, motivate and convince without using formal authority;
- You are able to distinguish short and long term urgencies;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are able to accurately report verbally and in writing.
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
- Competitive salary
- Excellent secundary conditions
Rena is a fast growing family-type company, with core business in the LED and Electronics Industry. Rena has a focus on innovation, mid to relatively low volumes and high diversity. For our national and international customers we develop and produce a wide variety of products to enable fast and efficient design and production. We only produce internally designed products.
Our Engineering department is staffed with experts on HW design, (embedded) SW design, Testing, Chemical engineering and Mechatronics. As a growing and innovative company we are looking for an experienced Hardware Engineer to strengthen our HW Engineering team.