Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
As the Software engineer you are responsible for designing and maintaining of new and existing software. This development is done on a modular level. The design contains, beside the code, also the creation of control concepts. And the correct way of releasing the tested code into the organization, in such way that is contributes to the products quality, performance, quality and serviceability.
- Writing software according defined specifications for as well local as global used modules.
- Make sure that the software design meets de predefined specifications and applicable legal requirements and/or standards.
- Create functional specifications for the architecture and controls of the products.
- Bench/machine testing of your own developed software
- Bring forward functional improvements to the procedures within the department
- Keep up and be aware of relevant product and market development related to agricultural machinery. Convert these to the vision on new and existing products.
- Contribute to strategic product development regarding AGCO products and modules.
- Constructive contribution to the Engineering department meetings and other similar meetings
- Consider the for this function relevant and applicable procedures, requirement and agreements within AGCO, AGCO Netherlands and especially within the Engineering department.
- Reporting to the lead of the software department on project status, solutions and improvements
Wie we zoeken
- University – HBO/Bachelor Electrical engineering, Technical Informatics of Megatronics
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in similar function
- Broad experience on BUS systems in the automotive industry and communication protocols, like ISO 11783 and J1939
- Broad experience in programming languages, preferred is C++
- Experience or courses done on electro technical systems.
- Experience or feeling with embedded systems.
- Experience with the agricultural market and the related machines is preferred
- Experienced in clear communication in Dutch, English and German language, spoken and written.
- This function requires collaboration with 3th party suppliers, other departments and sites within AGCO and institutes.
- This function requires a certain amount of travelling
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
- A competitive salary
- Good secondary conditions
- The opportunity to work in a global environment
We are a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural solutions. We work tirelessly to help make today's farms more productive and more profitable. As the world of agriculture changes, so do we. Brazenly. We do it for the farmers. For the people working for them. For ourselves. For the future.
Our collection of brands is a large part of what makes AGCO so unique. Our brands are powerful. They’re modern. They're well-known brands like Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra. They are the ones that the world looks to each and every day.
Making machines and equipment that respond to the world's ever-changing demands for food and fuel is what AGCO innovation is all about. Hybrids, telemetry-based tracking systems, flexible technologies that respond to regional farming variances and so much more. The future is happening now. And AGCO is at the forefront of it.