Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
You will be part of a team that designs and develops new LED drivers. We organized ourselves in multiple development cells. Each cell is responsible for both HW and SW development and test activities. Our business system is based on the lean principles. As an example we use visual management and daily standup to streamline the workflow.
You have broad experience with power electronics development and you are committed to work according a product development system with phase gates, milestones and predefined deliverables. Design for manufacturability and continuous improvement are common sense for you.
You will be working in our new development lab with all facilities necessary for simulation, hardware testing and EMC testing. You will be working closely with our hardware test-engineers in our test lab who will support product verification, UL and CE testing.
• In charge of design activities in the whole design process including, but not limited to, the development of new circuit, calculation, simulation, parts choosing, schematics/PCB/BOM generation etc. Design work varies form new product development to product enhancements and may involve work with problem jobs or field fixes;
• Execute the agreed hardware design;
• Contribution to project test plans and execution;
• Execute project reporting and contribute to the Quality Test Plan (QTP);
• Use of the Acuity electronics Acuity Business System (ABS) process;
• Spends time in direct/indirect training and mentoring;
• Involved in reviews of designs from other team, attend design review meetings and give constructive suggestions about improvement and corrections;
Wie we zoeken
• Minimum of a bachelors degree (HBO) in electronics
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience (power electronics)
• Strong communicator and team player
• Good report writing skills in both English and Dutch
• Experience with EMC design, magnetics and safety (UL/CE)
• You know how to position yourself in a team and you take your responsibilities
• Experience in working in a matrix organization.
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
You will be part of a vastly growing company with many opportunities for (personal) growth and challenging tasks.
eldoLED is a world leader in the design and manufacture of intelligent drive solutions for LED based lighting systems. Our technologies empower our customers to deliver the promise of LED lighting: smarter, sleeker and more efficient systems to meet the needs of an ever more energy conscious world. eldoLED is part of Acuity Brands. Acuity Brands, Inc. is a North American market leader and one of the world's leading providers of lighting solutions.
As the world of lighting turns to smart lighting and IoT applications, the driver is the heart of this technology revolution in the industry. New product development, sustaining of the continuously growing product portfolio and secure the leadership position with the creation of new technology are the three main challenges the development team faces. We are looking for a Hardware engineer that loves to work in this challenging environment.