Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
Management Traineeship (Dutch of German speaking)
During our Management Traineeship, you will learn to face daily business challenges and grow into an effective negotiator and a future business leader for us if you get this right.
We have a great team too! Amoria Bond's culture is truly unique, we offer an excellent mix of knowledge, fun, self-development and recognition.
Wie we zoeken
- a strong commercial awareness
- excellent communication skills in Dutch or German
- positive energy- a passion for sales
- true grit
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
- We were named the best in the industry at the ‘Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards ‘
- Market competitive base salary
- We have unlimited earning potential
- We offer world class award winning training
- We offer a structured career plan
- We have three trips a year to destinations such as Dubai and Las Vegas
- We celebrate our successes with dinner at some of Amsterdam's top restaurants
Amoria Bond is a dynamic, fast-paced Recruitment Consultancy with global offices throughout Europe and Asia and work with clients spanning across over 20 countries.
We believe in providing incentives for all of our employees and this business development role is no exception. We have multiple sales conferences every year to five star destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas and Cannes. We have monthly rewards for high achievers and we also provide personal incentives to achieve personal ambitions through out unrivalled, uncapped commission scheme. We believe in motivating all members of staff by fully understanding your personal ambitions and life goals!
It is no surprise that Amoria Bond has won numerous awards for excellence across the past seven years. This year we have already been named the ‘Best Recruitment Business’ and received the award for ‘Best In-House Training’ at the Global Recruiter Industry Awards in Europe and Asia Pacific, alongside many other accolades.