Domain Transfer Specialist
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
As Domain Transfer Specialist you will play a key role at Dan.com. We act as a gateway performing risk assessments relating to customer identification and verification. Making sure there are no blockers in the transfer process and help our customers run their business effectively.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of customer service with a sense of empathy and passion. We strive to exceed our customer's expectations by always thinking one step ahead when providing solutions. We guide and educate our users to grasp the value of the product and drive word of mouth.
In return, you’ll gain access to one of the most fun, open, and ambitious groups of people working in Amsterdam. We push each other to be our absolute best and are the kind of company that will make you feel happy getting out of bed every morning.
This role reports to the Compliance Officer and is located in beautiful Amsterdam.
What you’ll do
- Performing risk assessments relating to customer identification and verification;
- Enable accurate and fast service delivery of domain requests and transfers;
- You’re the voice of the company, and interact in a friendly, professional, and personal way communicating with customers on the status quo.
- You act as the bridge between customers and the account management team.
- Be a power user of Dan.com and acquire a thorough understanding of our product and internal systems.
- Proactively ensure the stability of Dan’s major functions and systems in seamless collaboration with developers.
- Communicate with Product and cross-functional teams, analyzing the impact of transfer data, and making it easy to understand;
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer support role in the tech industry. SaaS or domaining experience is a huge plus;
- Be fluent in English. Any other European or Asian language would be a huge advantage;
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, find answers to customer issues, and articulate complex solutions in written communication;
- Warranted analytical skills;
- Advanced experience in MS Excel and working with large data sets;
- You take initiative, and are not waiting for others to make things happen. You constantly advocate and challenge decisions. You keep track of your own time, manage and prioritize your daily work.
- Plus: Experience in working cross-functionally on a daily basis. Being the bridge that connects the users with the rest of internal teams (Brand, Product, etc);
- Plus: Able to bring dad-jokes to the table.
In deze baan vind je:Invloed & Sociale contacten & Energie
Wat we bieden
- Top notch equipment
- Free lunch and healthy snacks, every day. Yup, you read that right!
- Friday after-work drinks at the office
- Company and team outings (from dinners and paintball to gaming and movie nights — and everything in between)
- A game room for our Fifa tournaments
- A team of (fast-)forward-thinking, talented and fun colleagues from all over the world!
From our industry-improving products to our videogame competitions, our company culture is busy, productive and fun.
At Dan, we work, grow and build fast. Shaking up the industry and making a splash. We’re dreamers who roll up their sleeves and do the work. And transparency is our thing.
We think being kind is cool. That’s why we uplift instead of compete against each other. Unless we’re playing FIFA or frisbee.