Business Developer and Sales Manager
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
You are responsible to build the sales team of FibriCheck and actively contribute to the business development and sales processes of our digital product portfolio from lead generation, proposal generation to contract negotiations, predominantly in the lifescience- and in-vitro diagnostics space:
- Proactive acquisition of new customers and building sustainable relationships by clearly communicating added value and USPs.
- Creating suitable product packages according to the customers’ requirements.
- Gathering market intelligence to improve the process quality and create new opportunities.Responsibility for providing proactive and pragmatic advice as the internal information security expert.
- Excellent skills in sales and marketing communication and willingness to travel if needed.
- Languages: negotiation level in both speaking and writing in English.
- Dedicated focus on customer needs and value chains, willingness to understand complex business processes, and ability to explain and create awareness for high-tech products.
- Domain experience in Life Sciences (In-Vitro diagnostics, Pharma, Biology, Med/HealthTech, etc.) or Healthcare
- A university degree and experience in building and leading a sales team is of advantage.Experience with security standards and/or obtained relevant information security and/or risk management certifications.
In deze baan vind je:Diepgang & Energie & Invloed
Wat we bieden
- Work in close collaboration with multi-national internal and external stakeholders in an interdisciplinary environment: R&D, management, product/process design, customers, etc.
- Gain significant knowledge and experience in a future-oriented technology: selling leading-edge medical cloud infrastructure to support the rapid growth of digital health space.
FibriCheck is a young, dynamic and fast-growing company in the digital health sector. Our mission? Preventing unnecessary strokes. How? Our smartphone and smartwatch applications make it easy for people to self monitor their heart rhythm and therefore to detect possible arrhythmias, like atrial fibrillation, in time. A 60-second check-up immediately learns our users if they need further follow up. Faster detection of arrhythmias will lead to faster and better treatment and will avoid people from suffering possibly severe complications like a stroke.
Our applications are more than just apps, they are full-fledged medical devices that are CE-marked and FDA-approved. FibriCheck is used today by over 300.000 people, is prescribed by over 1.500 physicians and has processed over 3 million PPG measurements. Today we are mainly focussing on Europe, but our plans to conquer the world are ambitious!