Customer Success Lead
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
Producthero is a leading e-commerce organization based in Amsterdam. In addition to being a product comparison platform for consumers, Producthero's CSS (Comparison Shopping Service) provides a platform for thousands of retail clients across Europe to enhance their shopping advertisements. Our CSS services and platform are also utilized by hundreds of Online Marketing Agencies throughout Europe. Our clients and partners (marketing agencies) are our primary sources of growth. As a Lead, you play a crucial role in taking our Customer Success Managers to the next level.
Your drive and leadership skills help the team further develop their soft skills and gain more knowledge in the field of e-commerce advertising. If you have a passion for eCommerce and find joy in guiding colleagues and important clients, then we are looking for you!
The Customer Success team engages daily with leading retailers and online marketing agencies. They assist them in utilizing our tools to maximize the benefits of our services. Additionally, they serve as the initial point of contact for potential clients, explaining the advantages of Producthero. Your objective is to guide the team so they can proactively assist clients in optimizing tool usage. In addition, you will be involved in:
- Training the Customer Success team on the Merchant Center and Google Ads;
- Coaching the Customer Success team on soft skills;
- Analyzing team results and adjusting to meet KPI goals;
- Establishing and monitoring processes across multiple teams to keep customers at the forefront;
- Monitoring customer satisfaction.
- You can share how you manage clients and build relations;
- Experience with managing a team or a strong drive to do so;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Google Ads;
- Affinity for eCommerce;
- Fluent in both Dutch and English (the team is international);
- Proactive and cheerful attitude;
- Enjoy helping people;
- Like to foster connections between teams;
- Work in a structured and socially adept manner;
- Analytically minded and results-driven;
- Available 36 - 40 hours per week.
Wat we bieden
- Generous training budget
- Discount on a Onefit sports subscription
- Delicious catered healthy lunch(less healthy on Fridays )
- Experienced online specialists to learn from
- Focus on development with personal coaching
- Unique office in a monumental chapel: city center of Amsterdam ❌❌❌
- Outings & social gatherings
- And of course... very friendly colleagues!
Producthero was founded in early 2018. In 5 years we have become the largest Premium CSS Partner and have built solutions that are used by more than 9,000 retailers in Europe. Our mission is to give online retailers' product campaigns more superpowers. We do this through data-driven solutions and sharing of high-quality knowledge.Our team consists of 38 people and some part-time office dogs. In short: an exciting fast-growing company with a welcoming atmosphere, in which you can really make a difference and grow with it.