Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
About your Role
As our new Product Manager, you will build and manage the technical relationships with our key customers. You will be part of our Product team and report to our Senior Product Manager, while also working closely with our Commercial team.
- You have a strong technical background and the ability to build good relationships with technical and non-technical people at our customers.
- You have a strong sense of initiative, like to collaborate and have a positive attitude, and can persuade and lead people to your point of view.
- You embrace diversity in thoughts, opinions, and backgrounds and feel good working with many nationalities in a multicultural environment.
- You have the ability to integrate yourself in the work environment of a startup company that is fast paced and determined by change.
- You feel a strong connection with Fairphone’s vision and values.
- You (are willing to) live in the Netherlands and have the right to work within the EU.
- Study and understand the technical roadways of our customers.
- Define product features and requirements for Fairphone’s products together with our internal teams (mainly Product and the wider R&D team) and manage implementation schedules.
- Work with our customers’ technical teams to obtain product approval for Fairphone’s products.
- Be the point of contact for technical concerns and problems.
- Support our Commercial team with technical discussions.
- Plan and execute product approval at Fairphone’s customers.
- Negotiate any non-compliance issues to ensure on time market launch of Fairphone products.
Wie we zoeken
- You completed a degree in engineering, telecommunications, information systems, computer science, or a related field.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager in the smartphone industry.
- You are an expert in driving technical solutions through complex organizational dynamics and technical standards.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a customer-facing role.
- You have the ability to analyze, interpret and present technical requirements and plans to internal and external stakeholders.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and are able to adapt your communication style.
- You have good time management and prioritization skills.
- You are fluent in English; French and German is a plus.
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
- The opportunity to create impact across continents.
- A work environment full of international, passionate, warm hearted team members.
- Daily, healthy lunch, organic FairChain coffee, and many more tasty things for a low, monthly contribution.
- Public transport allowance – we support you if you come by public transport.
- Bike allowance – we support you for a bike purchase with up to 300 Euros. We also offer in-house bike repairs.
- Weekly Yoga sessions at the office.
- Weekly Bootcamp sessions with personal trainer.
- Seasonal Dutch lessons with a language teacher at the office.
- You can join Fairphone’s collective pension scheme and we will contribute to build your pension.
Fairphone is a social enterprise driving change in the electronics industry from the inside out. Its business model is based on social values and securing continuity and centers around producing and marketing smartphones in a way that puts social and environmental values first.
Fairphone employees are striving to make the world a better place, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’re looking for new team members who share our mindset and want to use their talents to create positive change.