DevOps Engineer/IT Manager
Customs4trade is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join our growing multi-functional team. As DevOps Engineer, you will work in the DevOps team and be responsible for maintaining our CAS cloud based Azure infrastructure, product deployments and you are also responsible for coordinating, planning, and leading computer-related activities in the organisation.
- Collaborate with the development team to manage code releases
- Maintain and optimize Azure subscriptions
- Maintain CI Builds and automated deployments
- Maintain and optimize monitoring of our Azure production environment
- Management of electronic support systems related to the company operations
- Passionate for quality
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Performing regular checks on network and data security
- Able to work on your own as well as in team
- Speaking and writing in English
- Several years of experience as DevOps
- Experience with Microsoft Azure environment
- Experience with Monitoring and Subscription management
- Experience with ARM and deployment scripting
- Used to work as part of an Agile / Scrum team
- Working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems
It’s great, but not required, if you have these extra assets
- Microsoft certified, e.g. AZ-203, AZ-400, etc.
- SQL performance optimization
- Experience with HubSpot and SharePoint
- Working knowledge of phone systems and network administration
Je wordt gedreven doorBetekenis & Kennis & Leiderschap & Mensen & Structuur
Wat we bieden
- An international open-minded team with different backgrounds and seniority levels
- A people-oriented company with an informal working environment
- Close follow-up of your career path combined with internal and external technical and business-related trainings
- Love a healthy lifestyle? We believe that health and wellbeing in the workplace have the biggest impact on people’s performance.
- Plenty of fun and occasions to celebrate
- Compensation and benefits in line with role & responsibility
Last but not least: a truly inspiring working place which is -yes- fun to work!
Customs4trade develops, commercialises and operates CAS, a global trade management software for companies that want to centralise and automate their customs and trade compliance processes in a SaaS model. CAS enables organisations to run a digital customs competence centre that will reduce administrative and duty costs while solving the ever-changing complexities of customs and trade regulations. We are growing fast and always looking for new talent. With great people, unique ideas and amazing technology, we are changing the future of customs today.