Software Developer C++ Bij FLIR Systems
- You have a knowledge of or interest in C++
- You are comfortable using a linux based development environment
- You have a knowledge of networking
- Motivated to learn
- C++ 11/14
- Knowledge of embedded linux driver or kernel development
- Affinity with electronics
- Scripting (python, bash, ...)
- Video encoding/decoding/streaming
- Experience with using version control, such as git
- Experience with unit testing and/or test driven development
In deze baan vind je:Specialisme & Creativiteit & Diepgang
Wat we bieden
A great place to work. Possibilities to grow in the company.
Flir ITS is a manufacturer of intelligent traffic cameras, using both visual and thermal imaging.
Within the R&D department, the embedded software team is responsible for maintaining and extending a cross platform C++ application framework, embedded linux platform and a TypeScript/Angular web application.
We also strive to be an internal competence center within FLIR for (embedded) software development.
Software quality is important to us. We ensure this by using proper development methodologies and tools.