(Senior) Software Engineer
Customs4trade is looking for a talented Full Stack Software Engineer to join our growing multi-functional team. As software engineer you will work with brilliant people committed to come up with ideas, solve issues and actively look for opportunities to improve.
- Be part of the team that designs and develops the CAS application
- Coordinate with the rest of the team working on several layers of the infrastructure
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code and guarantee code quality, organization and testing automation
- Experience in developing and testing cloud-based or distributed applications in .NET / .NET Core (back-end)
- Experience in using git as a VCS
- Experience in Azure technologies
- Clean Coder according to the SOLID-principles
- Knowledge of DDD, CQRS and TDD
- Able to work on your own as well as in team
- Speaking and writing in English
- Passionate for quality
It’s great, but not required, if you have these extra assets
- Experience with NoSQL
- Knowledge of SQL Server, optimization of queries and database normalization
- Experience designing APIs with Swagger/OpenAPI
- Experience with agile project methodologies as SCRUM and KANBAN
Je wordt gedreven doorBeloning & Kennis & Structuur & Zekerheid
Wat we bieden
- An international open-minded team with different backgrounds and seniority levels
- A people-oriented company with an informal working environment
- Close follow-up of your career path combined with internal and external technical and business-related trainings
- Love a healthy lifestyle? We believe that health and wellbeing in the workplace have the biggest impact on people’s performance.
- Plenty of fun and occasions to celebrate
- Compensation and benefits in line with role & responsibility
Last but not least: a truly inspiring working place which is -yes- fun to work!
Customs4trade develops, commercialises and operates CAS, a global trade management software for companies that want to centralise and automate their customs and trade compliance processes in a SaaS model. CAS enables organisations to run a digital customs competence centre that will reduce administrative and duty costs while solving the ever-changing complexities of customs and trade regulations. We are growing fast and always looking for new talent. With great people, unique ideas and amazing technology, we are changing the future of customs today.