Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
Our company is starting to grow in Valencia and we are looking for a full-time backend developer who wants to broaden their skills and experience.
• Client oriented and proactive.
• Solution oriented and happy working in a dynamic environment.
• Analytical and innovative thinker.
• You have excellent written and spoken English skills.
• You are a good communicator and can collaborate with your peers.
• You are living in Valencia, Spain, and are legally allowed to work.
• Motivated to give our clients the best data imaginable, willing to go that extra line of code to provide a brilliant, stable solution, on time.
• Completed bachelor of science in a technical field, preferable in Information and Communications Technology or equivalent.
• Knowledge or are familiar with backend languages such as C# or ColdFusion.
• Knowledge or are familiar with SQL (SQL server) incl. database and query optimization.
• Knowledge or are familiar with scalable web development.
• (Some) Experience working in a project oriented environment, being able to switch between several projects, OTAP workflows and build strategies.
• (Nice to have) Knowledge on code generation and/or ORMs (like Dapper).
• (Nice to have) Knowledge or are familiar with frontend languages such as Angular and Typescript.
In deze baan vind je:Specialisme & Creativiteit & Diepgang & Invloed
Wat we bieden
• Challenges, both in adapting to varying business requirements, time constraints and technological boundaries. Never a dull moment.
• Freedom to create, we value input, personal growth and knowledge sharing.
• Full time employment, long term (40h, indefinite contract).
• A generous salary that values your knowledge, experience and potential.
• Profit sharing arrangement.
• Cohelion is a flat organization where a repeated and direct contact with the users and clients of your work is common.
• An informal, motivated work environment.
• Excellent courses and training possibilities.
• Flexible working hours.
• Regular company trips to new exotic destinations. So far we have visited CERN and Chernobyl and had climbing lessons in the French Alps.
Cohelion has developed a data integration platform for companies with large data sets and many disparate data sources. The platform enables the capture, cleaning, monitoring and forecasting of the business performance of companies and departments by providing clean unified data. With the help of workflows, machine learning and BI, business users merge their operational data into a single source of truth. Our customers include medium sized businesses and large enterprises in the aviation and logistic sector. In the last 5-10 years our in-house developed platform has matured into a stable, vendor-independent solution where at present we encounter an acceleration in client signups. Our skilled technical team, your future colleagues, are in charge of the system- and database architecture, application development, (cloud) hosting and support.
To make it short: you will be part of a driven and loyal team that loves creating great stuff.