Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
Full Stack Mobile Developer
We look forward to welcoming a Fullstack Mobile Developer who is passionate about pushing mobile technologies to a new limit. You will work within one of our teams with talented engineers and designers to shape and build the next generation of mobile apps.
- Develop highly advanced, secure and high quality apps
- Collaborate with other team members to define, design and ship new features
- Advocate of test driven development
- Fix bugs and improve the overall performance of our apps
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies
Wie we zoeken
- At least 2 years of working experience in native app development and preferably experience with ReactNative
- Deep familiarity with various techniques and programming languages (Objective-C, Swift and/or Java, Kotlin and/or PHP, HTML, CSS, SQL)
- Experience working with frameworks (Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Text)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs as well as RESTful APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Excellent English writing and verbal skills
- Experienced working within agile environments (Scrum, Kanban)
Nice to haves
- Degree in Computer Science, Development, or similar
- Experience in building high-volume, scalable, secure and usable mobile apps
- Working knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging tech
- An active GitHub account with recent projects
This is you
- You’re ambitious, determined, result-driven and hands-on
- You're able to work fully independently and in self-steering teams
- You have a great eye for quality and detail – your source code is clean, consistent and easy to maintain
- You're naturally curious and enthusiastic to explore new tech and share insights
- We create magic in teams, so we greatly value your attitude and ability to be a team player
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to work with an international team of world class digital experts
- A fun, sociable and welcoming culture in an informal working environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow, including events, seminars and trainings
- A flat structure where your great ideas can easily become a reality
- Flexible working schedule with a company lunch, coffee and snacks on a daily basis
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t care about where you come from, how you look or who you choose to share your life with. We’re all about people, their passions and the skills they master.
What we offer
We’ll give you autonomy in your job, so you can be your most creative and efficient self. There’s a spot for you here in our great office in the heart of Amsterdam, where we maintain flexible working hours. To keep your energy levels up, we provide freshly ground coffee and stimulating teas, biological fruit and an excellent lunch (and to keep our spirits up, we like to raise the glass frequently). And now for the money: we offer a competitive salary and an interesting profit share.
A place with people full of great ideas needs an operating system that helps them do what they do best. In 2016, we adopted Holacracy to help each of us thrive through self-organisation. Holacracy for an organisation is what Scrum is for a project: a method to be agile. We have no managers: The Mobile Company is run by all of us together.
The Mobile Company works according to the Holacracy method. Holacracy is an operating system to bring structure and discipline to our organisation. This is important to us as we are a flat organisation and would like all our colleagues to take part in the successes of our company. The guidelines of Holacracy bring autonomy to our teams and allow individuals to grow. The model of the operating system helps us to grow in self-organisation.