Java Full Stack Developer
Your daily job would be, but is not limited to:
• Deliver quality code
• Front – and Backend development on both cutting edge technology stacks as well as more
• You transform functional requirements into technical solutions.
• You share knowledge and you build up your own knowledge.
• You work in close collaboration with both technical and non-technical team members.
• Java Enterprise, Spring, Maven, and other back-end technologies are part of the job as well.
• We work full Agile, so be ready to put your Agile Thinking Cap on!
• Experience with Scrum never hurts.
• Your eyes light up when you hear that you’ll be working on large scale business
applications that are mainly customer-facing.
• You will be working together with an open-minded group of colleagues; a group rich with a
variety of personalities, backgrounds and work experience.
• A healthy dose of humor is certainly appreciated.
• Cooperation and knowledge sharing is an everyday reality. Ideas are not only listened to,
they are also shared and used.
• You are very eager to learn.
• English is mandatory because it’s our official way of communication. Next to that, you have
a professional knowledge of Dutch or French.
In deze baan vind je:Creativiteit & Diepgang & Specialisme & Zelfstandigheid
Wat we bieden
• The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
• The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training
• Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you
• The biggest Java community of Belgium as enabler for you to become a leading Java
• A vibrant community leaders team already working on various community projects that can
accelerate your initiatives;
• Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering
flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
• 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
• Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
• Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
• And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective
for our employees!
Inetum-Realdolmen, part of the international Inetum Group, helps its more than 800 customers find their way in the post-digital transformation era with approximately 1,950 specialist employees in Belgium and 27,000 colleagues worldwide. Our ambition is to be the trusted technology expert and preferred business partner that helps organizations get the most out of their Positive Digital Flow. We guide our customers worldwide and locally, with digital technology and innovation at the heart of our added value.