Als je meer wilt weten over de cookies die wij gebruiken, de gegevens die daarmee verzameld worden en over jouw rechten op dit punt, lees dan ons privacybeleid.Toon details
At Picturae we are developing a new collection management product for cultural heritage and natural history collections. We set up a dedicated team to work on this new product. Memorix is developed on the basis of open source technology and current software development principles. Kotlin (functional style) is the basis on which we build. We opted for an event-driven architecture and Gitlab, Kubernetes, CI.
Our team works together to get better. Pair programming and code reviews are not vague ambitions but part of our daily work.
Wie we zoeken
* Have experience with large scale SAAS solutions
* scalability, ideally you have experience with CQRS and event sourcing
* security, you are up to date with best practices
* continuous delivery and integration, we use GitLab but are looking for more experience in this area especially for continuous delivery
* Are interested in Linked Open Data and ideally have experience with RDF and triple based databases
* It's great if you already have experience in Kotlin, SCALA or the JVM in general
* Even better if you're DevOps-minded and can help us out with Kubernetes, which we'll be using in production.
Je wordt gedreven door:
Wat we bieden
• Work on Memorix.io, a new collection management product that will blow the competition away.
• Built in Kotlin, a young and exciting language on the JVM. The codebase is still fresh and open to your ideas.
• We architected the system to be nicely decoupled, following an event-driven approach. We do DDD (domain driven design), CQRS and event sourcing.
• Be part of a relatively small team that works together closely with product owners and domain experts.
• Premium-free pension
• 8% holiday allowance
• 27 days holiday
• Reimbursement travel costs 19 cent/km
• Reimbursement museum-visits and Dutch museum-card.
• Possibilities for training and development.
Picturae has been supporting the cultural heritage sector (archives, museums, libraries, etc.) for more than 15 years with the digitization, management and presentation of their collections. It all started with a photo studio. Since the start in 1998, the company has grown. In 2001 they started with database development and from 2005 they really started to grow. They are now a large and financially sound company in the heritage sector, which is quite unique. This enables them to work with the latest techniques and to guarantee safety when storing materials.