Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
As Solution Architect working at Valtech, you bridge the gap between business and technology. You interact with stakeholders on all levels of the client organisation and are able to translate business challenges and goals into sound and solid technical solutions which bring value to and help support the goals of the client.
Understanding and picking apart business processes behind digital journeys and being able to pinpoint improvements on both process itself as well as supporting technology is key in your daily work. You are able to translate opportunities for improvement, or the necessity of change, into a clear narrative towards the client organisation, building support for transformation at sponsor level.
You support client teams in discovery and foundation phases in the search for future proof solutions on any scale within a client project. During, and directly after, foundation you able to translate business into technology on a level detailed enough for agile teams to understand and transform into tangible requirements to kick start development afterwards.
- Minimum of 10 - 15 years of experience in architecting and design on enterprise level with a minimum of 6+ years experience in software architecture or development
- Background in, or demonstrable feeling with, the digital agency world (think of playing field, biggest contenders and platforms available)
- Demonstrable experience in the fields of: Enterprise Commerce Applications, Content Management, Integrations and Microservices
- Strong knowledge of enterprise level application ecosystems (ERP, OMS, CRM, WMS, etc.)
- Solid understanding of design patterns and application levels
- Sense for, and able to deal with, politics in enterprise environments
- Ability to oversee and steer large scale implementations
- Ability to instruct and guide development on a multi-client & multi-team basis
- Ability to operate in complex, multi (C-level) stakeholder environments
- Native or bilingual English (strong communication skills, both oral as written)
- Strong business understanding and ability to communicate technical recommendations in business terms
- Strong understanding of Commerce Business Models and -Processes (B2B and B2C)
- Project management skills / Methodology knowledge
In deze baan vind je:Specialisme & Creativiteit & Diepgang
Wat we bieden
Good employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your mentor, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you continue to develop yourself. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly entwined, you can arrange your working time flexibly to match your creative peaks.
On top of that, you'll receive 25 vacation days (with the possibility to buy 10 more), a pension scheme, travel allowance (NS Business card), group health insurance and laptop and mobile phone.
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI. We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine). While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.