Information Security Officer
Looking for a role that leverages your analytical, strategic, and interpersonal skills, along with your penchant for all things tech and data-driven? Imagine being the guardian of information security, as you ensure data integrity and spearhead continuous improvements in a fast-growing, globally oriented, ISO 27001-certified company. You’d also be the driving force behind our future ISO 9001 certification. If this piques your interest, you just might be AG5’s next Information Security Officer.
As an Information Security Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of our ISO policies, as you guide our teams towards best practices in information security and quality management.
● Collaborating with cross-functional teams to evaluate and address incident reports related to our Information Security Management System (ISMS) and our future Quality Management System (QMS)
● Advising and supporting our development teams and management in implementing information security and quality enhancements
● Conducting internal audits, meticulously document findings in our digital document management system, and contribute to policy refinement
● Organizing annual Management Review and risk analyses, maintaining well-documented records
● Playing a central role in external ISO audits, ensuring a smooth process
● Presenting insights and recommendations to management, product owners, and project leaders
● Actively respond to Security Questionnaires requested from existing and potential enterprise customers
● Proven experience in information and quality management
● Bachelor's or Master's degree (HBO or WO)
● Strong ability to motivate and persuade others to embrace ISO policies
● Great communication skills, both written and oral
● Eagerness to learn and pursue additional training for professional growth
● Willingness to take on additional responsibilities when schedule permits
Wat we bieden
Let’s take a look! By accepting a role at AG5, you will:
● Work with a company dedicated to continuous improvement and excellence in information security and quality management
● Take part in a collaborative work environment with opportunities for career growth
● Enjoy an engaging company culture with fun team-building activities
● Set up your personal workspace any way you want or work from home – it’s up to you
● Play a key role in creating products that make a real difference to our clients
● Receive a travel allowance
● Receive a competitive salary in line with your skill and experience level
● Have the freedom to learn on the job
● And much more!
For the past 15 years, AG5 has been helping international organizations master skills management with our intuitive software platform. These clients also play a vital role in how we work at AG5, and we listen to them very carefully, using their input and feedback to continuously improve our products.
Of course, this also means that we must also continuously improve as an organization. Here, our Information Security Officer will play a pivotal role, helping ensure that we uphold our commitment to excellence, so that we can continue to provide our clients with the best possible product.