Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
We are looking for a dedicated DevOps Engineer who is a star at delivering software to customers and keeping the customer's environment happy and healthy. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be part of our DevOps team with motivated colleagues.
As a DevOps engineer at Calvi, you are part of a key team that takes care of delivering the Calvi software to our customers. You take care of setting up and deploying to public and private clouds using Kubernetes, and you keep these environments healthy and happy. Don't worry if you are not (yet) a Kubernetes expert: there is enough room to learn it on the job.
You have good connections with all teams concerned with the development of our product. We have multiple development teams, spread over different countries. Next to these teams, you work closely with our architecture, QA, and consultancy teams, and collaborate with them in customer projects.
At Calvi, we strive for the ultimate user experience and perfect quality. The environments you deploy are used by hundreds of thousands of end users world-wide.
What are your responsibilities as a DevOps Engineer?
• You will be responsible for the configuration and maintenance of our hosting infrastructure in Kubernetes on multiple cloud environments.
• You will be responsible for the delivery of the Calvi software platform to customers.
• You will support and guide our development teams with their fully automated CI/CD platform.
• You will be responsible for deployments of customer environments and help out with complex integrations with our customer's IT systems.
You bring to the table...
• You have relevant work experience in the field (>3 years).
• You are passionate about development, software, and IT, and you are eager to learn about the latest developments.
• You have behavioral and cognitive capacities at a Bachelor's degree level.
• You are an expert in English and Dutch in both written and spoken form
• You like to share knowledge and experiences with customers and co-workers.
We understand that experience comes in many shapes and forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is *this* close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying.
In deze baan vind je:Specialisme & Creativiteit & Diepgang
Wat we bieden
We bring to the table...
• A market conform salary (depending on your skills and knowledge).
• 25 vacation days (based on 40hr work week).
• Flexible working schedule and the possibility to work from home.
• Personal development opportunities based on your own goals and desires.
• Travel reimbursement.
• Retirement benefit plan.
• Last but not least, amazing colleagues and a beautiful location!
We are motivated, hardworking, and innovative perfectionists. We do what we love, and we love what we do. We innovate and develop our solutions with passion and aim to share said passion with the world as we continue to expand our reach. At Calvi, we are dedicated to delivering a best-in-class solution. Our decades of international experience allow us to provide you with a solution that fits the needs of all your customers, no matter their size or location. Our dreams and ideas are continuously evolving, and we aim to never stop reaching for the stars.