Front-end Principal - Utrecht, Amsterdam, Amersfoort or Eindhoven
Wat we bieden
Wat we bieden
As our Front-End Principal, you won’t be bored. After all, you are responsible for the strategy and vision for and the work of an entire craft. On a day to day basis, you:
- Are the first point of contact for the front-end discipline inside and outside the organization
- Stay up to date on what is happening in the field and take the lead in determining the (technical) course in the front-end, together with the international Craft Circle
- Create support for change and build a strong base
- Make the organization aware of the increasingly important role of front-end in our projects and ensure that front-end is involved more and earlier in the process
- Seek active contact with other disciplines and combine strengths across the organization
- Maintain an overview of available knowledge within the discipline, indicate where additional knowledge is needed and actively pursue knowledge sharing
- Contribute to projects by leading by example, coaching fellow front-end developers, setting the mark
- Actively promote front-end within the organization
You will be the driving force behind our front-end craft. So we need you to be enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and strong in your communication. Also, you like to keep up with new developments in the field and inspire your team with your newly gained know-how. Talking about your knowledge – to steer your team into the right direction, you need experience with:
- CI / CD
- Build & development tooling (like webpack)
- Microservices and service-oriented architectures
- Having a front-end lead role
- Working in the digital agency world. You have a background at or demonstrable feeling with digital agencies. You understand the playing field, the competitors in the market and the available platforms.
Although we are working from home for now, we like to have you close. Therefore, we are searching for someone who lives in the Netherlands or is willing to move here.
In deze baan vind je:Invloed & Specialisme & Zelfstandigheid
Wat we bieden
Good employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your mentor, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you continue to develop yourself. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly entwined, you can arrange a flexible work schedule to match your creative peaks.
Furthermore, you'll get this:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (every colleague gets a NS Business card)
- Collective Care Insurance Scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI. We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine). While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.