Ask Phill Amsterdam
As a Front-End Developer at Ask Phill, you have the opportunity and responsibility to define how each of our client’s front-end appears online. The ideal candidate is someone who takes pride in their work and performs well in a team - with a love for collaborating with others, but also the ability to tackle a challenge on their own.
You have an interest in the current e-commerce landscape and an innovative and creative mentality, with the ability to deliver exceptional e-commerce experiences and the confidence to make justified recommendations for creative work. Most importantly, you are passionate about coding with a strong work ethic and an extraordinary attention to detail and precision.
Technologies you will use
React, Gatsby, GraphQL, Shopify storefront API and Headless CMS (Contentful), HTML, CSS.
- Pixel perfect development
- Find creative solutions for our client's needs
- Estimate and deliver work on time and within budget
- Up to date with industry design trends and tools
- Expert in mobile and responsive
- Superb communication, organisation and time management skills
- An eagerness to improve your own development knowledge and ability
Additional useful experience
- Experience with Shopify and Liquid
- Experience Headless e-commerce
- Have worked within a variety of agile development teams and processes
Je wordt gedreven doorCreativiteit & Energie & Mensen
Wat we bieden
- Work with new and forward-thinking lifestyle brands
- Amsterdam canal office
- We work hard but we laugh a lot and have fun
- Macbook Pro
- Supersize screen
- Flexible working hours
- Friday drinks
- Travel reimbursement
- Lunch @ the office
Ask Phill is an award winning digital agency who have specialised in e-commerce since day one. We work for brands in the fashion, lifestyle and beauty industries. Through our hard work and dedication, we have created a long list of stunning webshops with the focus on outstanding brand experience, exciting design and e-commerce innovation. We are open, straight to the point and sometimes demanding.